Windows 10: Apps are randomly crashing on me (Hitman GO), how do I fix this?

Discus and support Apps are randomly crashing on me (Hitman GO), how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm pretty pissed because I've been playing Hitman GO yesterday for two hours, decided to play today again - the game wouldn't launch and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stranded, Nov 23, 2015.

1. stranded Win User

Apps are randomly crashing on me (Hitman GO), how do I fix this?

Hey,

I'm pretty pissed because I've been playing Hitman GO yesterday for two hours, decided to play today again - the game wouldn't launch and closed everytime I've tried to open it. No big deal I thought, reboot or wsreset.exe would probably fix it. Wrong.

Now I've decided to uninstall the game (hoping it would keep the saves, it did not, the game does not even synchronize between PCs/phone/tablet... but that's it's design I guess..) and install it again.
    It launched, cool. Played two levels random crash again.

How do I debug this? Is there some sort of log I could look into what's happening? I'm not familiar with modern apps, never used Windows 8 and it's furstrating!

Thank you for your help.

Update:

I have fixed the problem on my own, I've thought of graphic drivers right? Went into nvidia panel and switched off the prefered GPU from nvidia card to automatic (which uses built-in intel GPU, it's a laptop btw) and the problem is fixed.

It's probably nvidia drivers, the version installed on my laptop is 358.91. The GPU in laptop is GeForce 630.
    Hopefully this helps someone out.

And if you're looking for Hitman Go save game location I found it here:

C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\39C668CD.HitmanGO_r7bfsmp40f67j

Simply backup this folder and have fun!

LocalState

Update 2:

I did a clean install of the newer version of nvidia drivers (359.00) and the problem has been fixed entirely. All of the apps that have been crashing were 3D btw.

:)

stranded, Nov 23, 2015
  2. MaxBox Win User

BlueScreening 10 times a day

So, just a really annoying thing, my computer keeps crashing randomly. This is, as far as I can tell, completely random, where both screens will just go black and that annoying frowny face pops up, with the error code of "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

This has only been happening on Windows 10, how do I fix it?

Thanks.

MaxBox, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Xbox app constantly crashes

About a week ago the Xbox app has continuously crashed whenever someone joins a party chat and randomly after a varying amount of time. It is happening to everyone i know who uses the app. There is no error or crash the app just closes itself whenever
    someone tries to join the app. It also occurs when entering the message section and will happen randomly during use. This isn't a hardware issue something is wrong with the app and it needs to be fixed.

JohnRizzio, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

Apps are randomly crashing on me (Hitman GO), how do I fix this?

1. Apps are randomly crashing on me (Hitman GO), how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Apps are randomly

2. windows startup apps not found how do i go about fixing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows startup apps not found how do i go about fixing?: When I start or restart my windows, it opens every file or folder inside my TEMP folder. Used Too i tried the scanbar tool now doesnt have a startup folder windows cant find it saysWhen I tried shell:startup in Run it is opening TEMP folder. used too not anymoreAlso, I have...
  3. windows startup apps not found how do i go about fixing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows startup apps not found how do i go about fixing?: When I start or restart my windows, it opens every file or folder inside my TEMP folder. Used Too i tried the scanbar tool now doesnt have a startup folder windows cant find it saysWhen I tried shell:startup in Run it is opening TEMP folder. used too not anymoreAlso, I have...
  4. windows startup apps not found how do i go about fixing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  6. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  7. How do I fix snipping tool randomly causing freezing and crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix snipping tool randomly causing freezing and crashes?: System Info:X299 Asus Extreme Encorei9-10980XE32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4000mhzNvidia 3080 FE1 SSD, 1 HDD, 1 M.2Issue:Overall I've been noticing some issues when using the "Snipping Tool" where it will randomly freeze the system either during opening or after snipping an...
  8. How do I fix snipping tool randomly causing freezing and crashes?

How do I fix snipping tool randomly causing freezing and crashes?: System Info:X299 Asus Extreme Encorei9-10980XE32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4000mhzNvidia 3080 FE1 SSD, 1 HDD, 1 M.2Issue:Overall I've been noticing some issues when using the "Snipping Tool" where it will randomly freeze the system either during opening or after snipping an...
  9. What is going on and how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on and how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thehang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2lxdo/what_is_going_on_and_how_do_i_fix_this/
  10. HITMAN Update 9 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HITMAN Update 9 Crash: As soon as i press enter to play the game crashes. I have a dump, how can i analyze deeply? I use WINDBG. Can someone here help me to solve this problem? HITMAN!AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName 0xC0000005: Memory Access Violation Moved to Square Enix Support. 52054