Windows 10: Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation

Discus and support Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reasons, I reset my windows 11. when i was trying to open the Armoury Crate, it requires an update for pephrial. the problem is after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NanyangCao, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation

For some reasons, I reset my windows 11. when i was trying to open the Armoury Crate, it requires an update for pephrial. the problem is after installation, it said "restart the system to complete installation". after i clicked the restart now button, it just closes the app and does not restart the windows. after I restart the windows by myself, Armoury Crate still requires an update. not only for this app, i find any app requiring restart the windows to update does not work on my laptop.

:)

NanyangCao, Aug 13, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 13, 2022
  3. mary53a Win User
    need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and window11

need step by step directions for sharing files and printer between window 10 computer and window11

mary53a, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation

1. Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation - Similar Threads - Apps are unable

2. Window11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window11: Windows 11 9nly installing in legacy mode if I turn on uefi mode it only gives me usb windows to go no device as an option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window11/59f36392-9d89-49b8-b1c6-dd9ae3fd1b65
  3. Window11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window11: Windows 11 9nly installing in legacy mode if I turn on uefi mode it only gives me usb windows to go no device as an option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window11/59f36392-9d89-49b8-b1c6-dd9ae3fd1b65
  4. Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are unable to restart the window11 to complete installation: For some reasons, I reset my windows 11. when i was trying to open the Armoury Crate, it requires an update for pephrial. the problem is after installation, it said "restart the system to complete installation". after i clicked the restart now button, it just closes the app...
  5. windows 10 21H2 updates and unable to complete installation after the restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 21H2 updates and unable to complete installation after the restart.: Microsoft have offered possible solutions but to date all have failed. Has anyone else had this problem and how have they resolved it? Unable to upgrade to windows 11 as PC not suitable....
  6. windows 10 21H2 updates and unable to complete installation after the restart.

windows 10 21H2 updates and unable to complete installation after the restart.: Microsoft have offered possible solutions but to date all have failed. Has anyone else had this problem and how have they resolved it? Unable to upgrade to windows 11 as PC not suitable....
  7. Driver unable to complete installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver unable to complete installation: Hi, I'm having trouble with the device driver for my Dell D6000 docking station. The device drivers for the usb hub and network adapter install successfully and function correctly, however the display adapter does not. In device manager it yields the following message:...
  8. Unable to restart to complete latest windows download installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to restart to complete latest windows download installation: Trying to download windows update. Error message 0x80070005, not allowing restart to complete installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-restart-to-complete-latest-windows/c4243daf-ae3b-4ac2-843a-15e41bf13580
  9. Unable to complete Tachomaster installation

Unable to complete Tachomaster installation: I have tried to install software from Tachomaster, which has a local postgresql database included with it When it tries to install the database I get the message: rrSQL.Connect : Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly...
  10. Unable to complete installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to complete installation: Hi all. Apologies if this is a repeat topic, I had a look and couldn't see anything here that answered my question. I'm trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on a laptop. The laptop was previously on 7. I am also replacing the HDD with an SSD, and adding new RAM....