Windows 10: Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu)

Discus and support Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed many apps on my Win 10 computer (on a domain). I organized the apps in different groups on my start menu: [img] I want to duplicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by annenap, Nov 19, 2015.

1. annenap Win User

Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu)

I installed many apps on my Win 10 computer (on a domain). I organized the apps in different groups on my start menu:

Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu) [​IMG]

I want to duplicate this start menu for all users. I tried the Export-StartLayout, and using the XML in the local GPO, but that only successfully shows programs, not Win 10 apps:

Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu) [​IMG]

Any ideas?

:)

annenap, Nov 19, 2015

2. Start Menu All Apps menu for All users

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

This issue can be best answered by TechNet forum as they have experts who are trained on such issues.

Technet forums

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Start Menu All Apps menu for All users

I am trying to save a .exe in the All Apps menu for every user that logs into the computer.

With Windows 7 you could go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and modify the start menu for all users. Doesn't seem to work with Win 10 now.

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

KevinVargo, Nov 19, 2015
Thema:

Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu)

1. Apps arranged on Start menu for all users (domain: Win 10 Edu) - Similar Threads - Apps arranged Start

2. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro: i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a certain point where its asking me to keep personal files and apps, keep personal files or keep nothing. what should I pick?...
  3. downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downgrade win 10 edu to win 10 pro: i need to downgrade windows 10 pro education to windows 10 pro and i used the media creation tool to do an ISO file for the reinstall and im stuck at a certain point where its asking me to keep personal files and apps, keep personal files or keep nothing. what should I pick?...
  4. Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?: All I can do is get the top 5 most used apps on top, nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/anyway-i-can-arrange-the-start-menu-by-most-used/635e090b-44fd-4979-9b5e-4c0d63dbe5ae
  5. Win 10 Pro domain machines Start menu tiles vanish/inconstsnecies.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro domain machines Start menu tiles vanish/inconstsnecies.: I've been struggling with the windows 10 Start menu since starting to use windows 10 in a professional environment 18 months ago. I've gradually wrestled it into *almost* doing my bidding, but never 100%. My current issue is that machines on my domain all pick up...
  6. Start Menu not displaying All apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu not displaying All apps: Performed an upgrade from Windows 8.1. When I select "All apps" from the Start Menu, I notice that not all the apps are displayed. May have found a bug in Windows 10 release. Anyone else having this issue? 10241
  7. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  8. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  9. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...
  10. Start Menu All Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu All Apps Screen: This menu got screwed up... any ideas how to fix? [img] 50390