Windows 10: Apps &Browser

Discus and support Apps &Browser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, -My computer is DELL>Windows 10 Home, version 1903. PROBLEM. -Apps & Browser CONTROLE has NO PROVIDER!... WHY? -Did find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jean Pierre Van Der, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Apps &Browser

Dear Microsoft Community,

-My computer is DELL>Windows 10 Home, version 1903.

PROBLEM.

-Apps & Browser CONTROLE has NO PROVIDER!... WHY?

-Did find it out by WHO's PROTECTING ME If you go to....>Virus & threat protection.(Click on it & you got CURRENT THREATS)

-Click on...………> ( BLUE!) Manage providers

-Then you see; Who's protecting me?

-Antivirus...……..>ON Manage providers

- Firewall...……….>ON

- WEB Protection>NO PROVIDER!!!???

-Is there anyone with the same problem or had the same problem?

Please, how do you solve this problem?

Thank you Microsoft community.

:)

Jean Pierre Van Der, Oct 9, 2019

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Apps &Browser

Changing default browser to IE and wifi issues

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In desktop search, type default app settings and select the result.

• Under Web browser, click the current browser (EDGE).

• Choose Internet Explorer and set it as
      default.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Apps &Browser

1. Apps &Browser - Similar Threads - Apps &Browser

2. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  3. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  5. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  6. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  8. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  9. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps: Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX...
  10. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps: Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 web protection no provider