Windows 10: Apps Close Problem

Discus and support Apps Close Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to close access is denied apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-problem/20d3dcc7-5535-4d2d-b9bf-ed4acb5fc2b9" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FokrulIslam1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Apps Close Problem

how to close access is denied apps?

:)

FokrulIslam1, Jul 6, 2019

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10, Xbox app opens and immediately closes

Hi,

• Are you facing the same issues with other app also?

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

I would suggest you to refer the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Thank You.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Apps Close Problem

Windows Apps automatically closes

hey,

I suggest you to perform the following steps one by one and check if it helps.

• Running the App troubleshooter
    Run the App troubleshooter named Windows store Apps from control Panel and check if it helps.

If not then,

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

If still not helps then,

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Apps Close Problem

1. Apps Close Problem - Similar Threads - Apps Close Problem

2. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  3. How to close an app that refuses to close?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to close an app that refuses to close?: 1. Press ctrl+shift+esc to activate task manager 2. Select the app that refuses to close 3. Click on the end task button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-an-app-that-refuses-to-close/7a7667f5-8062-4e0b-815d-880eae448d04
  4. Problems with software not closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with software not closing: I recently installed Solidworks on my new laptop, and it won't close when I go to exit the software. I get a popup error message saying "the operating system is not configured to run this application". Then, the only way to close Solidworks is to end the task in task manager....
  5. app closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    app closing: I installed JLPT N4 app. I can open it. When I click on the section "Study Guide" and click start bar it closes. I can go to another section call Quizzes and it seems to work fine. I have gone to app settings and did the reset-did not help. I uninstalled and restored app...
  6. apps keeps closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps keeps closing: hello pls i didnt know what went wrong i just discovered that i couldnt open my start menu, my music application, my microsoft store, and some others like that pls i dont know what to do pls help me...
  7. closing down problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    closing down problem: when closing down the laptop I get this box popping up with this message inside: google search return googledrivesync.exe application error the instruction at 0*000000003BB5B30 referenced memory at 0*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF could not be read...
  8. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...
  9. Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with game apps. They open then suddenly close.: I tell you, Windows 10 is a bit*h with it's metro app implementation! I had purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition and attempted to get the free realm trail and after that, the app would no longer function. See the video here Minecraft Windows 10 crashing - YouTube Now i'm...
  10. Black screen and all apps are closed problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen and all apps are closed problem: Hello, I have a problem with mylaptop and I don know wtf is going on, so here it is: surfing internet using google chrome and then screen flashes and all running apps are nw closed, but if i play something, for example Mortal Kombat X, it wont crash or fall it just kinda...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with close of apps