Windows 10: Apps colour mismatch !!

Discus and support Apps colour mismatch !! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really like the new Win 10 20H2 update but i am facing some issue with apps color in start menu[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Solo Player, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Apps colour mismatch !!

I really like the new Win 10 20H2 update but i am facing some issue with apps color in start menuApps colour mismatch !! [​IMG]

:)

Solo Player, Oct 30, 2020
  2. SL64 Win User

Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch

With certain accent colours (typically ones that are picked automatically based on the desktop background), I get the following problem in title bars:

Apps colour mismatch !! [​IMG]

Seems to only affect windows which have those buttons in the top-left corner. On programs without this, such as Notepad, the text is white.

Anyone know why, or how to fix it?

Thanks.

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps colour mismatch !! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Apps colour mismatch !!

Account colours for Calendar app won't save

Hi CharTo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    Try all the steps mentioned in the article and let us know if it works.

Method 2: Remove and reinstall the app.

1. Tap on the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the displayed result and run as administrator.
    3. Copy and paste the following command and hit enter.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

4. Restart the computer and go to store app to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

I would suggest you to let us know about the issue. Also make sure to inform us about the error message you receive (if any).

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Apps colour mismatch !!

1. Apps colour mismatch !! - Similar Threads - Apps colour mismatch

2. Automatically manage colour for apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically manage colour for apps.: The issue revolves around a Windows feature called ‘ACM’ Automatic Color Manager for applications. When I activate this feature, the display appears excellent initially, but after waking up the laptop from sleep or a restart, the screen inverts as shown in the attached image....
  3. Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces: Hello,I have been trying to wirelessly extend my Windows 10 laptop display to another Windows 10 PC. However, I noticed that the images casted to the external display connected via VGA were quite blown out. I believe this is because the laptop is casting at a "Full" RGB range...
  4. Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces

Windows 10 Projection / Connect app using mismatched colour spaces: Hello,I have been trying to wirelessly extend my Windows 10 laptop display to another Windows 10 PC. However, I noticed that the images casted to the external display connected via VGA were quite blown out. I believe this is because the laptop is casting at a "Full" RGB range...
  5. Mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mismatch: Hello,I need to resolve a mismatch in the number of microsoft licences allocated to users.There is a mismatch on two different microsoft packages.The number of users is in the 100's so would be difficult to locate.Any advice is much appreciated....
  6. Mismatch

Mismatch: Hello,I need to resolve a mismatch in the number of microsoft licences allocated to users.There is a mismatch on two different microsoft packages.The number of users is in the 100's so would be difficult to locate.Any advice is much appreciated....
  7. CRC Mismatch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CRC Mismatch: Hi, I have downloaded a file consisting of more parts. There is an app to check the integrity of all parts. I have everything in my smartphone memory. When I copy all these files and run the integrity check in my notebook, everything is ok. If I download the files to a...
  8. Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Text / Buttons Colour Mismatch: With certain accent colours (typically ones that are picked automatically based on the desktop background), I get the following problem in title bars: [img] Seems to only affect windows which have those buttons in the top-left corner. On programs without this, such as...
  9. Windows Apps Colour

Windows Apps Colour: I have updated my windows 10 to Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. After updating some windows apps like Camera, Photos, Alarms and Clocks, etc. these apps got new icon and a 'default blue' background. Even after changing my personlization settings to Red colour Windows Apps do...
  10. Mismatch Resolution

Mismatch Resolution: So i was playing modern warfare and my friend said that he was hear a static sound so i went to the sound settings and was messing with stuff. Idk what i did and now when i go on modern warfare i get a message saying “This tv does not support the output format, video...