Windows 10: Apps Control?

Discus and support Apps Control? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; where is my apps control https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-control/289c3689-5aba-4fff-a391-2bb7f77f06c8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bill Murray2, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Apps Control?

where is my apps control

:)

Bill Murray2, Feb 23, 2024
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Apps Control?

Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Apps Control?

1. Apps Control? - Similar Threads - Apps Control

2. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  3. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  5. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  6. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller: Hi there,As mentioned in the title I'm trying to download sea of thieves from the windows Xbox client, but when I try to play, it says I need to connect a wireless controller. Now, I already owned this game on an xbox on the same account, so maybe it somehow thinks I'm trying...
  8. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller: Hi there,As mentioned in the title I'm trying to download sea of thieves from the windows Xbox client, but when I try to play, it says I need to connect a wireless controller. Now, I already owned this game on an xbox on the same account, so maybe it somehow thinks I'm trying...
  9. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...