Windows 10: Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Descus, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Descus Win User

Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

Hey Guys,

my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed.

This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things:

1. I tried uninstalling the latest Update (didnt work)

2. I updated the Graphics Driver (didnt work)

3. I ran a Memory scan (didnt work)

It seems like the Chrome Tabs aren't crashing anymore. But he still cant load up his minecraft world nor can he create a new one the game just crashed with no Crashlog whatsoever.

Any ideas ?

[moved from German forums]

:)

Descus, Jul 13, 2019

2. Apps crashing on windows 10 and can't reinstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing the apps on Windows 10.

Please do let us which are the apps being crashed on your system and from where have you downloaded these apps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps
    • Select Advance and click on Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 13, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Apps Crashing latest

2. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update: I installed the latest update KB458912 afew days ago. Since then all of the MS Store apps crash when I attempt toopen them. I have tried many of the suggestions from previous discussionsof this issue and none have been successful. This issue also occurred ona previous...
  3. Windows 10 is crashing with CorsairVBusDriver.sys failure after latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is crashing with CorsairVBusDriver.sys failure after latest update: A new bug in a recent Windows 10 update or a driver update pushed out via Windows Update is crashing some devices with CorsairVBusDriver.sys failure. The Blue Screen of Death error message is “System Thread Exception Not Handled” and it prevents the system from booting to the...
  4. Apps not working after latest windows update

Apps not working after latest windows update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago and since then most of my apps & programs in my start bar won't open. Clicking on most of them just gets no reaction at all, not even an error message or pop up, absolutely nothing happens. I can't open Netflix, Spotify,...
  5. Crashes after latest Windows update?

in Browsers and Email
    Crashes after latest Windows update?: Hello, I have the problem that after the update I have some violent jerks during gambling and even freezes and bluescreens. Can anyone help me? The following appears in Event Display: Critical Kernel Power 41 Abstürze nach neuestem Windows update?
  6. Windows 10 Crashing constantly after latest update

Windows 10 Crashing constantly after latest update: Hi, i am Tarandeep Singh a windows 10 user My pc recently2-3 days ago showed me that a windows Update is available and i downloaded and installed but from then, i am constantly getting crashes with following error codes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Video_Dxgkrnl_Fatal_Error And...
  7. Windows crashed after updating the latest update/

Windows crashed after updating the latest update/: hi im now writing this from UBUNTU running from usb drive without installing. After last night i installed latest update my pc didnt start. i tried every microosft community answers i faced online. sfc scannow and other things . NO solution / It only saves a text folder...
  8. programs crashing after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs crashing after latest windows update: I have an HP G6 Notebook with Windows 10. I have the most current windows 10. Ever since the new update, I will be doing something and some or all of the programs say not responding, or they all just turn off and disappear. When I run troubleshooting, I go to windows store...
  9. Crashing keyboard and touchpad after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing keyboard and touchpad after the latest Windows 10 update: I have updated Windows 10 Pro with it’s latest update (1903), and all other software is up to date. But, since the update, I have noticed sudden failure of my touchpad in my Dell Precision M4800, followed by the complete failure of its keyboard. Keystrokes are causing...
  10. Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 10 outlook 2016 after latest updates (app and system):CRASH: Outlook 2016 (not outlook.com nor 365) has been stable until this morning. Shutting Outlook down results in predictable crashes (log targets outlook.exe). Couldn't resolve the issue--turned off add in etc-- so I uninstalled MS Office 2016 and reinstalled. And now it is...