Windows 10: Apps Crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on

Discus and support Apps Crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I fix this please? this is my 4th day experiencing this problem all app crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felerska, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Felerska Win User

Apps Crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on

How can I fix this please? this is my 4th day experiencing this problem

all app crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on

And the only way I can turn it back to normal is to reboot my laptop

This problem happens every 2 or 3 hours of using my laptop then the issue comes and then I'm gonna reboot again.

last night I let my laptop ON and no running apps and when I wake up i saw my screen turn black but i can still see all of the shortcut apps in my desktop but I can't do anything its like my laptop is freeze.

:)

Felerska, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Kusimeka Win User

Apps Crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on

Laptop Black Screening!

Hi guys, i've now found out what the error is. It's my nvidia display driver crashing/not responding, that's whats causes my laptop to black screen and not respond. Now i have no idea why it's doing this, is it cause of a faulty graphics card in my laptop? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kusimeka, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps Crashing then black screen after that my screen will turn off but my laptop is still on - Similar Threads - Apps Crashing black

2. My Pc turns on, but my screen is still black. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc turns on, but my screen is still black. why?: i've checked all cables, unplugged and replugged everything, basically disassembled my pc and reassembled the whole thing, still don't know why my screen isnt turning on. and ive read people telling me to go into my bios or something along those lines but how do i do that...
  3. My Pc turns on, but my screen is still black. why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc turns on, but my screen is still black. why?: i've checked all cables, unplugged and replugged everything, basically disassembled my pc and reassembled the whole thing, still don't know why my screen isnt turning on. and ive read people telling me to go into my bios or something along those lines but how do i do that...
  4. Laptop turns to black screen after logging in and can't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns to black screen after logging in and can't turn off: I was on my laptop and I was logging into my account and everything seemed normal. After I entered my password, the screen turned grey for a second then turned black. I also can't turn it off with the power button or by closing the lid. I know this because the fan is very...
  5. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  6. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after turning on my laptop: I saw it there that some people have the same issue with their laptop screen so basically since I am not English, I will copy one of their questions and update it with my info. So this is the problem:,, Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these...
  7. Black screen after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop screen turn black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen turn black: I work on my laptop, go elsewhere, let it sit for a while and then the screen turns black, I touch my touchpad and press characters on the keyboard hoping the screen will turn on but it didn't. I know my laptop is still on because the start button is still flashing. I the...
  9. My Laptop screen turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop screen turns off: Hello Guys Yesterday I tried to change my Nvidia Graphic Settings Everything was working as well but today when I turned on my laptop and clicked onWindows logo in down left corner few seconds later my screen turned off, can you help me what should I do? By The Way I have...
  10. My laptop screen turns off then back on after the log-in screen

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop screen turns off then back on after the log-in screen: Hi! I reinstalled windows the day before yesterday and since then every time I turn my laptop on after entering my password the screen turns off for like 2 seconds then turns back on. This have never happened to me before. I tried putting my old windows back via Macrium...