Windows 10: Apps Crashing

Discus and support Apps Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I had Google Chrome for a long time, and recently it started crashing. I would open the app, and it would load, but then two seconds later it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michelle2099, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Apps Crashing

Hi!

I had Google Chrome for a long time, and recently it started crashing. I would open the app, and it would load, but then two seconds later it would shut down as if I closed it. And happened all the time. I tried un- and reinstalling it, I tried restarting my computer, I tried to ask Google for help, and nothing worked.

Also, this happened to a bunch of other apps as well. Of course, Chrome is the most important for me, but it is not convenient, to say the least, for this to be happening to any of my apps.

Thanks in advance!

-Michelle

:)

Michelle2099, Nov 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Apps Crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Apps Crashing

1. Apps Crashing - Similar Threads - Apps Crashing

2. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  3. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  4. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  5. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  6. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  7. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  8. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64: when I play game sometime I get access violation c0000005 sometime it is RADAR PRE LEAK here is all dump file from gamehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1meqKBAmVhYqSbWNjmTajutxEXAq8rSBA/view?usp=sharing...
  10. App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64

App crash acces violation and Radar_pre_leak 64: when I play game sometime I get access violation c0000005 sometime it is RADAR PRE LEAK here is all dump file from gamehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1meqKBAmVhYqSbWNjmTajutxEXAq8rSBA/view?usp=sharing...