Windows 10: apps crushes on windows 11

Discus and support apps crushes on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after i updated to windows 11 all apps i use started to stuck after a few minutes of use.apps like Abobe acrobat, Zoom, Word, Power point.i have all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ohad##&&, Feb 17, 2022.

1. ohad##&& Win User

apps crushes on windows 11

after i updated to windows 11 all apps i use started to stuck after a few minutes of use.apps like Abobe acrobat, Zoom, Word, Power point.i have all windows updates for this version and i tried to uninstall and install some of the apps and still it crush in a way i need the task manager to terminate this apps.what can i do next?

:)

ohad##&&, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Argel Obm Win User

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Feb 17, 2022
  3. candy crush app won't respond

candy crush app wont respond but app shows up in app list

Original title/subject: (candy crush app)

jamesboyleUH, Feb 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

1. apps crushes on windows 11 - Similar Threads - apps crushes

2. Windows 11 Home Microsoft Candy Crush App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Microsoft Candy Crush App issue: Hi,When I open the Microsoft Store Candy Crush Saga App, the game opens full screen while it's loading. When loading is complete, the game window snaps to smaller size window see below. I tried the following to see if they would correct the issue, but they did not;Installed...
  3. Windows 11 Home Microsoft Candy Crush App issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Microsoft Candy Crush App issue: Hi,When I open the Microsoft Store Candy Crush Saga App, the game opens full screen while it's loading. When loading is complete, the game window snaps to smaller size window see below. I tried the following to see if they would correct the issue, but they did not;Installed...
  4. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  5. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  6. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. apps crushes on windows 11

apps crushes on windows 11: after i updated to windows 11 all apps i use started to stuck after a few minutes of use.apps like Abobe acrobat, Zoom, Word, Power point.i have all windows updates for this version and i tried to uninstall and install some of the apps and still it crush in a way i need the...
  8. I cannot connect to the Candy Crush Saga app store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot connect to the Candy Crush Saga app store.: I have not been able to connect to the Candy Crush Sage app store since the app. was modified on 5th March 2021. My internet connection is fine. Hope you can help Regards jane...
  9. Apps Crushing Mainly games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Crushing Mainly games: Hey lately my sistem is not working as intended i get alot of crushes to every major app game that i try to run The diacnostics and specs of my pc are down : before i asked this question i already installed a clean copy of widonws 10 64x fully updated and my graphics...
  10. Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission: Twitter and candy crush got owned on my laptop without my permission. while searching solution for this issue I saw that some users had same issues but wasn't solved. If you knew the solution please answer. Thank you...