Windows 10: apps didn't work

Discus and support apps didn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; sir i can't open my microsoft store as well as camera,photos ,video editor,3D viewer,feedback hub etc. i have tried so many solution but didn't work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by {suzon k.c}, Dec 14, 2019.

1. apps didn't work

sir i can't open my microsoft store as well as camera,photos ,video editor,3D viewer,feedback hub etc.

i have tried so many solution but didn't work like

1.wsreset>it says app didn't start purge cahes

2.powershell methods

3.command pormot

please help me to solve the problem on my device

:)

{suzon k.c}, Dec 14, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Dec 14, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

apps didn't work

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps didn't work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

apps didn't work

1. apps didn't work - Similar Threads - apps didn't

2. Left side menu in Mail App keeps collapsing - Didn't do this before. App has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left side menu in Mail App keeps collapsing - Didn't do this before. App has been...: Since some recent update, I can't keep the left side menu open that shows all my different inboxes and folders. First it was downgraded by MS to only be visible when in full-screen. Now it's even worse and forces itself to collapse in full-screen as well. This has...
  3. Microsoft Photos App "This app didn't start" error

Microsoft Photos App "This app didn't start" error: Hello, I am having an issue where my Microsoft Photos app isn't working properly. The error I'm getting states "this app didn't start". I have tried all 3 of these "fixes" with no resolution:...
  4. How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?: after updated latest version of windows 10 in my computer, I can't open windows store and I've try to troubleshooting but not help, I just try to reset store in command prompt "WSreset.exe" then got an error "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start", and some of apps...
  5. I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed an app that customizes windows icons. I didn't like the new ones so I...: submitted by /u/DtomperYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp8t7a/i_recently_installed_an_app_that_customizes/
  6. Photo app error when opening files, The app didn't start.

Photo app error when opening files, The app didn't start.: hey all, i've been troubleshooting this issue for days and i'm lost. when i try to open an image file, the Photos app returns the error "The app didn't start." and then the app disappears. i've also discovered that i can't open Microsoft Store we use Store for Business, the...
  7. app didn't download right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app didn't download right: went on line after Microsoft solitaire would not play due to error code 101 said to uninstall and reinstall it. did that twice... it does not work. still get the same error mode....
  8. I tried to cure a virus using microsoft media creation tool --but it didn't replace my apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to cure a virus using microsoft media creation tool --but it didn't replace my apps...: I have two computers: an infected computer and a clean computer. I created a USB containing Microsoft Media Creation Tool with the clean computer. I started up the infected computer, signed into Windows, and then put in the USB in a USB port. I looked at the USB in file...
  9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Photos App 'The App didn't start.'

Photos App 'The App didn't start.': 'Photos' gives me the source and address of the image but simply states, 'The App didn't start.' I have used Powershell to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded it again from the Microsoft Store. But still no joy. What can I do next?...