Windows 10: Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP

Discus and support Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Origin connects to the internet but I can't open Apex Legends because it says im offline, even though I could download ad update it. Discord and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Radzo101, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Radzo101 Win User

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP

Origin connects to the internet but I can't open Apex Legends because it says im offline, even though I could download ad update it. Discord and other apps dont work either because they also think i'm not connected to the internet.

:)

Radzo101, Aug 25, 2021

2. Limited Connection (can't connect wirelessly)

I'm stumped.

My desktop is on the internet just fine but all of a sudden none of my Wireless devices can connect to my router to obtain internet.

They all say Limited Connection.

My droid simply doesn't ever get an IP from my router.

I have reset the broadband, IP, I've cleared the device list. Powered on and off but I still get the same issue.

What The F is wrong here?

This is for 2 Laptops, 1 Desktop and a Droid. All trying to connect via wireless.

AphexDreamer, Aug 25, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2021
  4. DxxS Win User

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP

No internet connection with static IP

Hi guys,
    I have a strange issue with Win10, I'm trying to assign a static IP so I can RDP to the machine and use wake on lan.
    When the pc has a DHCP assigned IP it can access the internet but when I assign a static one(even the one DHCP assigned) it gets no internet connection.
    Stranger still, when on DHCP it can ping everything on the network but nothing can ping it.

I've been racking my brains going over and over every setting but can't figure it out.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dave.

Thema:

1. Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP - Similar Threads - Apps don't connect

2. Internet only connects to some apps but not all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet only connects to some apps but not all: I use ethernet and it works perfect google, YouTube and steam work just fine but when i go to task manager as i open epic games it shows it is getting no network 0mbps meaning it cant access the internet and after around 5 minutes it does but when i then go to launch a game...
  3. Internet only connects to some apps but not all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet only connects to some apps but not all: I use ethernet and it works perfect google, YouTube and steam work just fine but when i go to task manager as i open epic games it shows it is getting no network 0mbps meaning it cant access the internet and after around 5 minutes it does but when i then go to launch a game...
  4. Internet only connects to some apps but not all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  6. Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does: None of my apps connect to the internet, except my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-connect-to-the-internet-only-my-browser/b53d649c-a63c-48df-af48-96103ea88000
  7. Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet

Only some webpages and apps connecting to internet: I have a windows 10 PC that uses ethernet, as soon as i have sighned in there is only certain websites and applications that will load, the ones that dont load will just say “site cant be reached” i have run every troubleshooter through google and windows settings and they...
  8. My apps won't connect to internet but my Opera browser does

My apps won't connect to internet but my Opera browser does: Hello, so as the title says, I have this issue from last night, my internet status is "Identifying..." for hours and hours. I'm using a limited data router. my computerIS connected to internet and has internet access, but you see, my other apps don't have internet...
  9. No internet connection-Only some apps

No internet connection-Only some apps: Windows 10 on Lenovo AIO. All-in-one*really Comcast-Xfinity, Ethernet connection. My client complained every morning his browser, Edge, when opened, got the no internet connection and he couldn't get his email. However, when he restarted the PC, it was OK. Asked him to start...
  10. No internet connection-Only some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    No internet connection-Only some apps: Windows 10 on Lenovo AIO. All-in-one*really Comcast-Xfinity, Ethernet connection. My client complained every morning his browser, Edge, when opened, got the no internet connection and he couldn't get his email. However, when he restarted the PC, it was OK. Asked him to start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can only use browser on pc but not online games

2. windows applications cant connect to internet but browser works