Windows 10: Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

Discus and support Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sournarabady, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel.

:)

Sournarabady, Oct 20, 2021
  2. dskiller Win User

Settings App vs. Control Panel?

one day the control panel will be completely gone.

but microsoft has to take baby steps to avoid problems.

and other companys will have to convert their control panel files to work with the settings app.

dskiller, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The app MAIL is not shown in the Control Panel

Hi Esteban,

If you are not seeing the Mail icon from the Control Panel, then there is a possibility that the installation was incomplete. However, let's try finding it from the Apps & features in the Settings. We'd also like to verify if you are referring to the Windows
    10 Mail app icon or the Outlook Mail icon.

Try checking from the list of apps by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the Mail icon.

Try looking it from the Control Panel once more by using the Search function on the upper right corner. Type Mail and see if it will show up.

If it is not there, and you're referring to the Outlook app, then try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Office apps

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Oct 20, 2021
  4. cbwilsha Win User

Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

where is the control panel?

Or ask Cortana to "Open Control Panel". *Rolleyes

cbwilsha, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

1. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features - Similar Threads - Apps don't show

2. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  3. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  4. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  5. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  6. NO apps show up in "Optional Features"

NO apps show up in "Optional Features": I am running Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations x64 version 20H2. When I try to add the Media Pack, there isn't anything showing up in the list under "Add Features" and I need this media pack. I'm pretty sure that is why Adobe Rush or Premier won't function error code....
  7. control panel>apps&features>uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel>apps&features>uninstall: A web site "Taste of Home, recipe finder" appears in my apps and features and does not uninstall. When uninstall is selected a message appears "wait until current uninstall is completed". I began trying to uninstall this app/site two weeks and nothing but that same message...
  8. Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...

in Windows 10 News
    Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...: When Microsoft announced that it would replace the entire Control Panel with the Settings app in Windows 10, no one thought that it would take the company longer than five years to achieve that goal. Microsoft migrated some Control Panel applets to the Settings application...
  9. Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features"

Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features": For example: When I try to search "911 Operator" in the search bar it won't show it, even though I've got it installed. Does anyone know why that's the case and how I can make it show up?[ATTACH]...
  10. App not showing in the notifications control panel

App not showing in the notifications control panel: I no longer get notifications on my Windows 10 PC at work from the Ring.com app. When I go to the "Notifications and Actions" control panel applet, Ring does not show up. How can I force an app into the Notification applet? The Ring app is Windows 10 native and installed from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps not appearing in control panel