Windows 10: Apps failed to install

Discus and support Apps failed to install in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am unable to install some apps like microsoft office, VLC, Chrome etc. Computer tells me that ''my organisation used device guard to block app... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Felix Sanni, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Apps failed to install

i am unable to install some apps like microsoft office, VLC, Chrome etc. Computer tells me that ''my organisation used device guard to block app

:)

Felix Sanni, Apr 7, 2021
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 7, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 7, 2021
  4. NatashaS. Win User

Apps failed to install

Failed to install KB3213986

Gerry,

I have the same problem as the rest of the group. Tried all remedies which i could find. Hope, somebody will suggest simple list of steps to fix. Please help!!!

Failed to install KB3213986

NatashaS., Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Apps failed to install

1. Apps failed to install - Similar Threads - Apps failed install

2. problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...: I have been having this problem after unencrypting my drive but I can't get any thing to install other then that it works fine using it to write this, I also sat for hours waiting for the remove the encryption, even if I get past the preparing it still fails to work the...
  3. problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with installing programs/apps or cancelling install or apps failing to install...: I have been having this problem after unencrypting my drive but I can't get any thing to install other then that it works fine using it to write this, I also sat for hours waiting for the remove the encryption, even if I get past the preparing it still fails to work the...
  4. Failed to install app 0x80040154

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to install app 0x80040154: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app-0x80040154/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  5. Failed to install app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to install app: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  6. Failed to install app

Failed to install app: Today im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this happen, someone can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/33b0ef76-4803-44e9-913f-3dd6c6b39561
  7. Certain Apps Failing to Install

Certain Apps Failing to Install: There are some apps that just refuse to update, whether it's restarting or erasing the MS Store cache, only a few don't update. One is the Get Help app, the other is a Xbox Identity Provider. These keep giving me an error, and I've looked up the error code, but nothing's...
  8. FAILED TO INSTALL APP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FAILED TO INSTALL APP: HI, I'm trying to install a non microsoft app but an error code 0x87E10BC6 is displayed. Is this a Mcafee or Window deffender issue / or what else can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/failed-to-install-app/9ceb725f-3c7b-4c9b-8827-7ccc1261d879
  9. App Installation Failed

App Installation Failed: I can't install Your Phone app from store windows. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following...
  10. App Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Installation Failed: I cannot install yourphone app from windows store. It shows the following error. App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CE224: While preparing to process the request, the system failed to register the windows.capability extension due to the following error:...