Windows 10: Apps & Features Broken

Discus and support Apps & Features Broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my Apps & Features page in my Settings, there is an app that I have tried to uninstall, but when I try to, it says the uninstall application can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyGreff, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Apps & Features Broken

On my Apps & Features page in my Settings, there is an app that I have tried to uninstall, but when I try to, it says the uninstall application can't be found, meaning that I have already "uninstalled the application."

How do I remove the application from the list? If I can't uninstall, I don't know how. It's starting to get on my nerves.

:)

DannyGreff, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 21, 2018
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Apps & Features Broken

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Apps & Features Broken

1. Apps & Features Broken - Similar Threads - Apps Features Broken

2. Windows 10 Photos app update (broken features?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Photos app update (broken features?): I edit video for my church. I have developed a workflow that I carry out every month or so. It goes: Right-click an .mp4, choose Open with... >Movies & TV. In the window that opens, click the pencil in the bottom-right toolbar. Choose Edit in Photos > Trim. In the window...
  3. Open With feature is broken !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open With feature is broken !!: Hi,every time I "open with" sublime text on a file that is not registered for sublime text, windows asks me to choose the app to use to edit the fileit was not working like that before and is as retarded as annoyingdo I have to mod the registry ? is there an option somewhere...
  4. Open With feature is broken !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open With feature is broken !!: Hi,every time I "open with" sublime text on a file that is not registered for sublime text, windows asks me to choose the app to use to edit the fileit was not working like that before and is as retarded as annoyingdo I have to mod the registry ? is there an option somewhere...
  5. Print Screen Feature Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen Feature Broken: The "Snip & Sketch" app only comes up sometimes - aka unreliably - when I click the right buttons for print screen. Since the last update, even when the Snip app comes up, no matter what I do, there's no print screen image capture happening. There's all kinds of "snip"...
  6. Latest feature update is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest feature update is broken: Somehow the update gives a MAJOR slowdown on older computers. It brings the GPU up to 100% usage, and the same applies to SSD usage. For some reason I've found the problem on my GF's computer that has Razer Game Service that made the computer spike up in usage. Turns out the...
  7. Windows Backup Feature is Broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Backup Feature is Broken: I have an empty, old HDD that I want to use as my backup drive. I use Windows Backup and manually select the folders that I want to be backed up daily. Under where I can choose how often to back up the files, there's an option that says "Keep my backups" and you can select...
  8. Family Features broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Features broken: Hi, When I launch ark: Survival Evolved, it brings up the regular menu it always brings me to if I want to ask permission for an app/game. This time, it says Something went wrong, and it gave me a Trace ID u92ENhznfkO6gJ7B.13.1[ATTACH]...
  9. Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update: Recently updated to version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. The update broke the "enhance" feature (Filters -> enhance your photo) in the Windows Photo app. I use this often with art work, because it does a good job making photos of art look more true to life. Anyhow, this feature...
  10. Microsoft Family Features are broken.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features are broken.: So today i got my dad to allows access into Google chrome. Later on, i tried access google chrome, but it said ask a parent. I think it is broken. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-features-are-broken/e511030d-b746-4bda-99fc-40f9bce57050"