Windows 10: Apps & Features don't work in windows 10

Discus and support Apps & Features don't work in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When you hit the windows logo in lower left, then the gear you go to "Apps & Features". It has a list of programs. First question: Where does it get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bob-M2_whats up, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Apps & Features don't work in windows 10

When you hit the windows logo in lower left, then the gear you go to "Apps & Features".

It has a list of programs.

First question: Where does it get this list? Can I access it?

2nd Question: Sometimes when I select an app and ask it to be removed, I get 2 buttons, "Modify" & "Uninstall". Click Uninstall

and I get another Uninstall to click. It says it is doing that and the computer needs to be restarted. It does that, but the app is still there.

Basically it did not work. How can I fix this?

:)

bob-M2_whats up, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Apps & Features don't work in windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 5, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Apps & Features don't work in windows 10

Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Apps & Features don't work in windows 10

1. Apps & Features don't work in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps Features don't

2. Windows 10 apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 apps don't work: I bought a gaming PC last week and none of the pre-installed apps work, they open for a second and then close. I have tried all the solutions I found online, even letting the PC rest once and nothing. I have been using it for games and I have no problem with that, but I would...
  3. Windows 10 apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps don't work: I bought a gaming PC last week and none of the pre-installed apps work, they open for a second and then close. I have tried all the solutions I found online, even letting the PC rest once and nothing. I have been using it for games and I have no problem with that, but I would...
  4. Windows 10 apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows apps don't work

Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  6. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  7. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Apps don't work!

Windows 10 Apps don't work!: Hello, First of all will be a bit of a backstory; I upgraded all Windows 7 machines to Windows 10 last year when we had a Windows 2008 Server Curriculum and Windows 2012 Server Admin The machines that were on the 2012 server the Apps worked fine as they should. We then...
  9. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...
  10. Windows 10 Features and Apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Features and Apps not working: Hy, recently i got a laptop with windows 10 version. It's work perfectly. No issues I faced. I restart my pc. Now not working windows features ( Start Menu,Notifications,battery status,Search etc) & crashed some apps ( Dolby,mcAfee, & etc ) & Diagnostic Service not...