Windows 10: Apps & features page

Discus and support Apps & features page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has just started today. When I open Apps in Settings, the Apps & features page shows up for maybe five seconds, then closes. How can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ronny107, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ronny107 Win User

Apps & features page

This has just started today. When I open Apps in Settings, the Apps & features page shows up for maybe five seconds, then closes. How can I fix that? Thanks! Ronny107

:)

Ronny107, Nov 23, 2018

2. Blank spaces on Apps and features page

On Windows 10 apps and features page most apps listed have a size, my question is what does it mean when there is no size listed? Theres just a blank space. Thanks for any and all help.

R.KevinMcGregor, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Blank spaces on Apps and features page

Hi,

The apps under the Apps & features page may have just been messed up as they should basically have a size listed if they have been properly installed. In order for us to properly isolate the issue, please send us a screenshot of your page
    so we can check it out. Please click on the app (the one with no size listed) and include in the screenshot the options that are available for each item. Also, kindly remove any personally identifiable information on the image before sending it to us.

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Apps & features page

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Apps & features page

1. Apps & features page - Similar Threads - Apps features page

2. Apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and features: ##ASAP - I can not download any apps from the 3rd party and I currently not in S mode. Can you help me asap because I need to take an exam right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features/7dfd3da7-9dca-4382-9da9-d980c880231f
  3. Apps and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and features: ##ASAP - I can not download any apps from the 3rd party and I currently not in S mode. Can you help me asap because I need to take an exam right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features/7dfd3da7-9dca-4382-9da9-d980c880231f
  4. Apps and Features

Apps and Features: Hi! I can't seem to find my apps and features on my windows 11 laptop in the settings. All I see is just installed apps on the top. I was originally having trouble with installing a game and the "this app is not a Microsoft verified app"...
  5. Apps & features

Apps & features: At my Google search I find website that i wanted to put on my desktop and later viewing. Lately that same link, so to speak, I can find in App & features. I never had this issue before. The only thing now that I know I have to go and clean this folder. However, when I do...
  6. Apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps & features: At my Google search I find website that i wanted to put on my desktop and later viewing. Lately that same link, so to speak, I can find in App & features. I never had this issue before. The only thing now that I know I have to go and clean this folder. However, when I do...
  7. Apps & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Additional Features Page Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Additional Features Page Crashing: I am attempting to install the Graphics Diagnostics tool by going through Apps & Features -> Optional Features. However, when I attempt to load the optional features page it attempts to load for a couple seconds then closes. It does not load any installed features not that...
  9. Find in page feature stuck.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find in page feature stuck.: Today i switched my browser to google chrome and took a nap. When i came back, every tab i opened (in microsoft edge AND in chrome), that annoying "Search in page" feature was always stuck there. Clicking the X didnt do anything. I couldnt type anything without it going into...
  10. apps and features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps and features: I want to assemble a list apps resembling the google list I would like to how after selecting an app, installing and saving it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features/93cdb775-6a25-4212-959e-82c3c1c119a9"