Windows 10: apps for iphone

Discus and support apps for iphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brettlly, Apr 13, 2019.

1. brettlly Win User

apps for iphone

what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app?

:)

brettlly, Apr 13, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Apr 13, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, Apr 13, 2019
  4. INSTG8R Win User

apps for iphone

TechPowerUp App for iPhone available

Double Posting from my iPhone! Great App!

INSTG8R, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

apps for iphone

1. apps for iphone - Similar Threads - apps iphone

2. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone: Need to download an app on my way my laptop that will allow the app that I have on my iPhone to connect by scanning a QR code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-do-i-need-to-link-my-laptop-to-my-iphone/f1303a9f-c22c-4655-a40c-ad22b6943ad2
  3. What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What app do I need to link my laptop to my iPhone: Need to download an app on my way my laptop that will allow the app that I have on my iPhone to connect by scanning a QR code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-do-i-need-to-link-my-laptop-to-my-iphone/f1303a9f-c22c-4655-a40c-ad22b6943ad2
  4. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  5. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  6. Authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone: The authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone, the QR code can not be found. No other sign-in option has been set previously eg. via phone number Can not sign in to the security info page and change the sign-in method due to it asks to enter verification codes...
  7. Authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone

Authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone: The authenticator app can not be registered on a new iPhone, the QR code can not be found. No other sign-in option has been set previously eg. via phone number Can not sign in to the security info page and change the sign-in method due to it asks to enter verification codes...
  8. Phone Link will not connect in the computer's app - shows connected in iphone settings and...

Phone Link will not connect in the computer's app - shows connected in iphone settings and...: I've had my computer about a month, and this phone link app has only connected maybe 5 times. In bluetooth settings on iphone, it shows connected to my computer. In bluetooth and devices settings on computer, my iphone shows connected. But the computer Phone Link app shows...
  9. Phone Link will not connect in the computer's app - shows connected in iphone settings and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will not connect in the computer's app - shows connected in iphone settings and...: I've had my computer about a month, and this phone link app has only connected maybe 5 times. In bluetooth settings on iphone, it shows connected to my computer. In bluetooth and devices settings on computer, my iphone shows connected. But the computer Phone Link app shows...
  10. Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App: I have an Iphone 15 Pro Max and an HP all in one Envy, I have been trying to connect my phone and PC together via the Link to windows app but have had nothing but connectivity issues. Will not connect via the scan or any other way. Anyone else having this issue?...