Windows 10: Apps Freeze

Discus and support Apps Freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Community, I have had a problem for a long time and want to find a solution i reinstalled windows month ago but nothing changed, the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xlive000x, Feb 8, 2019.

1. xlive000x Win User

Apps Freeze

Hello MS Community,
    I have had a problem for a long time and want to find a solution

i reinstalled windows month ago but nothing changed,

the apps freeze for 2-10 secs every 1-5 mins this is very annoying because i can't browser or play games well,

what should i do?

:)

xlive000x, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Refer the link below.

Note: Please don’t run app troubleshooter in the link. This applies to windows 10 also.

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps Freeze :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Apps Freeze

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freezes Randomly

Hello Bob,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the issue occur?
    • What is the issue that you are encountering? If the application is still freezing, did you already try the steps provided on this thread?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far before upgrading to a premium account?
    We suggest that you run the
    Windows App troubleshooter

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Apps Freeze

1. Apps Freeze - Similar Threads - Apps Freeze

2. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  3. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...
  4. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.: Whenever I've got a program with either tabs or a menu bar I've noticed it'll completely freeze everything for 10-20 seconds EVERY time the mouse moves from say "file" to "edit" or "view", or from a chrome tab to the next tab or even the top bar of an adjacent window. That's...
  6. Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.

Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.: Whenever I've got a program with either tabs or a menu bar I've noticed it'll completely freeze everything for 10-20 seconds EVERY time the mouse moves from say "file" to "edit" or "view", or from a chrome tab to the next tab or even the top bar of an adjacent window. That's...
  7. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  8. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  9. Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps: Hi,I've been having this problem the last couple weeks where my PC freezes while using an app full screen and usually while it is idle on that one app. For example, I will be using Chrome for a little while and suddenly I'm unable to click on other apps like Discord, Spotify...
  10. Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps

Windows 10 PC freezes when using an app, mouse still moves but can't click any other apps: Hi,I've been having this problem the last couple weeks where my PC freezes while using an app full screen and usually while it is idle on that one app. For example, I will be using Chrome for a little while and suddenly I'm unable to click on other apps like Discord, Spotify...