Windows 10: Apps Freeze

Discus and support Apps Freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Community, I have had a problem for a long time and want to find a solution i reinstalled windows month ago but nothing changed, the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xlive000x, Feb 8, 2019.

1. xlive000x Win User

Apps Freeze

Hello MS Community,
    I have had a problem for a long time and want to find a solution

i reinstalled windows month ago but nothing changed,

the apps freeze for 2-10 secs every 1-5 mins this is very annoying because i can't browser or play games well,

what should i do?

:)

xlive000x, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Refer the link below.

Note: Please don’t run app troubleshooter in the link. This applies to windows 10 also.

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps Freeze :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Apps Freeze

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freezes Randomly

Hello Bob,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the issue occur?
    • What is the issue that you are encountering? If the application is still freezing, did you already try the steps provided on this thread?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far before upgrading to a premium account?
    We suggest that you run the
    Windows App troubleshooter

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Apps Freeze

1. Apps Freeze - Similar Threads - Apps Freeze

2. Windows 11 system freezing which app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...
  3. Windows 11 system freezing which app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...
  4. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  5. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  6. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  7. Change Default App freezes in Windows 11

Change Default App freezes in Windows 11: I have a brand new HP laptop. Every single time I attempt to change the default app to open a file, either through the system settings or right-click > Open with, my system freezes, usually requiring a reboot or at least a 5-10 minute wait.I don't have any extra anti-virus...
  8. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  9. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  10. Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...

Computer freezes for a seconds/minutes and no apps respond while clicking also. after that...: Please give me a solution I am facing this problem with my pc atleast a month. My every drivers and windows update all uptodate, But i am facing freeze and stutter issue with my pc. when i am going on any application it actually freezes my pc for a seconds then after sometime...