Windows 10: Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

Discus and support Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! im trying to add a shortcut for the apps i downloaded from de Microsoft Store to my Desktop but i cant seem to do it. I downloaded a game recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UlisesHack, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

Hi! im trying to add a shortcut for the apps i downloaded from de Microsoft Store to my Desktop but i cant seem to do it. I downloaded a game recently and i want to place it in the desktop so i can put it with my other games, but i dont know how.

:)

UlisesHack, Jan 25, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 25, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 25, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

1. Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop - Similar Threads - Apps Microsoft Store

2. How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...: Hello,I just purchased an app through the Microsoft Store and want to install it on my desktop computer, which uses Windows 10 as its operating system. However, the Microsoft Store is not giving me any option to do so. It says I can download the app to my laptop, which is...
  3. How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download an app to my Desktop Computer from the Microsoft store when the store...: Hello,I just purchased an app through the Microsoft Store and want to install it on my desktop computer, which uses Windows 10 as its operating system. However, the Microsoft Store is not giving me any option to do so. It says I can download the app to my laptop, which is...
  4. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  5. Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store- Can't download apps from Microsoft Store.: hello i Can't download apps from Microsoft Store. it says i own the app but when i click install i cant install the app. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-download-apps-from-microsoft/f68a63a3-5558-4ee2-b385-6a542ec75e2f
  6. How to bring an app downloaded from microsoft store to homescreen/desktop?

How to bring an app downloaded from microsoft store to homescreen/desktop?: I know how to get an app's shortcut on desktop but if I download it from store i am not able to do so? Can you please tell me how to bring an app downloaded from microsoft store to homescreen/desktop?...
  7. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. microsoft store and apps from store are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store and apps from store are not working: HELLO I UPDATED WINDOWS 10 TO 2004 VERSION BUT AFTER UPDATING I CANT USE APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT STORE IS ALSO NOT LAUNCHING [ATTACH]...
  9. APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT

APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT: After i reinstalled windows because of drivers issues and logged in my account Forza horizon 4 wasnt in my account anymore, i have played it for a long time fine and it still shows the achievements on my xbox account but the game is nowhere to be found not even in my...
  10. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...