Windows 10: Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

Discus and support Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Camera, photos, sticky note and even my Microsoft app store do not open. Sometimes, a blank page pops up when you click to open the app then the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Irene Nkansah-Baidoo, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

My Camera, photos, sticky note and even my Microsoft app store do not open. Sometimes, a blank page pops up when you click to open the app then the blank page just vanishes. i have reset those apps and i have updated my machine to the latest version but still to no avail. PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

:)

Irene Nkansah-Baidoo, Oct 24, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

Can't open any windows store apps

Hi davidhk,

thank you for responding. I have tried your suggestions and I still have the same issues. I have found out that any windows store app, such as microsoft edge, news, and facebook will automatically close if I try to open it.

question221, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open

1. Apps from Microsoft store not responding to open - Similar Threads - Apps Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store App is not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App is not responding: I am facing an issue that MS Store app is stopped responding while clicking "Install App" button, or trying to update any Store app. Please check below I have tried to fix: Resetting the Store app: [ATTACH] Troubleshooting the app using Store App Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]...
  3. MyAsus app from Microsoft Store will not open

MyAsus app from Microsoft Store will not open: Hello, the application was working fine until about an hour ago. I closed out of the app, and went to reopen it, and the splash screen flashed, and then the app closed. - I tried rebooting, shutting down, etc. No luck - I tried uninstalling the app, then I was greeted with...
  4. Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening: Microsoft App Store is not opening also app installed from app are not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-is-not-opening-also-app/1afb3636-4565-42c5-96c4-8c7624bde9dd
  5. Microsoft Store and apps do not open

Microsoft Store and apps do not open: The store does not open. Most MS Store apps like calculator do not open either. However some, like Netflix and Powertoys, do open. Yesterday I reinstalled windows to see if that would fix it, but it did not. I have tried everything, including reseting the store, running the...
  6. Microsoft Store is not responding.

Microsoft Store is not responding.: Microsoft Store is not responding. Store could not be launched. App data for Microsoft Store is showing 0 byte. I have tried multiple ways and troubleshoots many times. Also talked to the virtual agent and tried all methods suggests by virtual agent including resetting the...
  7. Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store

Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store and when I downloaded it I could play it. After restarting my computer a prompt would come up with "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." I tried installing a different game and it...
  8. Microsoft Store/apps will not open.

Microsoft Store/apps will not open.: Made the mistake of switching to Windows and have had nothing but problems. Recently purchased a Surface Pro 6 before I go abroad for a year in hopes that this would be good for traveling...current issue is as follows.. Microsoft Store will not open and neither will any of...
  9. Microsoft Store and most apps from or related to Microsoft won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store and most apps from or related to Microsoft won't open: This has been happening since last night. I was messing with the permissions and ownerships of the WindowsApps folder in Program Files so I could have better access to it, and I suddenly wasn't able to open several apps, such as the Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Slack, Get...
  10. The app from the Microsoft Store doesn’t want to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The app from the Microsoft Store doesn’t want to open: The app which I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store doesn’t want to open. It started last week when I saw "UPDATE & RESTART", I clicked on this message and received " Preparing Automatic Repairs" then the app blocked and I couldn’t open it and the system started working...