Windows 10: Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features

Discus and support Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently installed an app outside Microsoft Store. It runs perfectly. There are no other problems with the app. The one issue I've had is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MtkLegend, Oct 3, 2018.

1. MtkLegend Win User

Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features

I have recently installed an app outside Microsoft Store. It runs perfectly. There are no other problems with the app. The one issue I've had is that the app does not appear in Settings in Apps and Features. I would like to know why does this happen and if something can be done about it. It is not a major issue. I just need a simple, straight-forward answer.

:)

MtkLegend, Oct 3, 2018
  2. REAYTH Win User
    REAYTH, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features

1. Apps from the internet do not appear in Apps and Features - Similar Threads - Apps internet appear

2. I do not have app&features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have app&features: I naught a new laptop and trying to download an app but is not on the Microsoft Store. It’s says to change the setting but the apps&featurs icon is not there how do I change this...
  3. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  4. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  5. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Apps do not appear in search

in Cortana
    Apps do not appear in search: I've turned on search indexing turned on but for some reason, some apps do not appear in search menu. You can see the screenshot below to get more details. Please help me. I need to fix this....
  7. Downloading apps from internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading apps from internet: Hello my problem is that when i want to download something from Chrome come microsoft store window on my screen and it's subject is Get Apps From Store..... Please help...
  8. is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?: i want to make an app i have invisible in the apps/features settings is there any way i can do this, or rename the app, or do anything to hide it or what the app is?...
  9. Microsoft store not launching and not appearing on apps and features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not launching and not appearing on apps and features.: My Microsoft store app seems to be gone from my pc. Although I can see it on the search function I can't find it in Apps & Features and it doesn't launch. I have tried many different solutions, such as launching wsreset.exe, typing Get-AppxPackage -allusers...
  10. App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10: I have an application I am developing. I install the app and as I make coding changes to some of the DLLs, I replace the DLLs in the app's installation folder. I don't uninstall the app, I just modify some of the files. Later, when I go to Apps and Feature to uninstall the...