Windows 10: Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

Discus and support Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled the Sims 4 months ago but a logoless version of the program still is listed under apps and games inside the settings. When I click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cobaltcrow, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

I uninstalled the Sims 4 months ago but a logoless version of the program still is listed under apps and games inside the settings. When I click to uninstall, it says that C:/Programfiles(x86)/The Sims 4/unins000.exe does not exist. It also says in apps and games that it's taking up almost 9 Gigabytes on my hard drive, so I'd like to make that not be the case. Please help.

:)

cobaltcrow, Apr 7, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Apr 7, 2019
  3. WOT
    WOT Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

4. Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist

1. Apps & Games lists a program that does not exist - Similar Threads - Apps Games lists

2. Where does "all apps" list programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does "all apps" list programs: Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  3. Where does "all apps" list programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does "all apps" list programs: Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  4. Program does not appear in default app list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program does not appear in default app list: Hi, I need to use an app called Neoconnect+ to open Tel:0102030405 links that I click in browser.Currently it is set to use Edge and does a lot of nothing.When I go change the default app in settings, it does not show Neoconnect in the list and the only option is the win...
  5. Program does not appear in default app list

Program does not appear in default app list: Hi, I need to use an app called Neoconnect+ to open Tel:0102030405 links that I click in browser.Currently it is set to use Edge and does a lot of nothing.When I go change the default app in settings, it does not show Neoconnect in the list and the only option is the win...
  6. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  7. path does not exist for windows games/apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    path does not exist for windows games/apps: I am unable to run any windows 10 store app or game now. it keeps saying the path does not exist and it keeps saying C drive even if i have the game installed on another drive... when i open windows app folder the game is still there and installed at the path it says does...
  8. Does this app still exist?

Does this app still exist?: I used to have a small memory resident app that would activate your screen saver instantly when you pushed the mouse curser to the corner of the screen, thus hiding it contents from someone approaching. Does anyone know where I can find this?Thanks in advance... Bob 132519
  9. Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you with a problem with Microsoft Store apps. I had some pre-installed apps on my new PC. One from them was Microsoft Office 365 installed and updated via Store. I don't have subscription for Office 365 so i decided to delete all these apps....
  10. List of working apps/programs

List of working apps/programs: Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode. List away! 3816