Windows 10: Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!

Discus and support Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Community, I hope this email finds you well. I am running Windows 10 Education Version 1809. I have 156 Gb SSD on it. I don't use it so much and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DYARIBARHAM, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!

Dear Community,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am running Windows 10 Education Version 1809. I have 156 Gb SSD on it. I don't use it so much and I have only 2 Gb as my user profile with a maximum of 5 Gb. but when I open This PC the C drive shows me the red label which means it is kind of full with only 1 GB free space. I have done Disk Clean up and all the steps to gain more space but didn't work. And when I open Storage from Settings it shows me that Apps & games have occupied 115 GB but I don't have any apps & games even big software. the only software I have is Acrobat Pro. I am wondering if it is another way to gain more space??

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

:)

DYARIBARHAM, Feb 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Feb 9, 2021
  3. Games not showing up in App Libary

Hi Jeremy,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering issues with installing the game is due to corrupted app data. To resolve this, we suggest that you perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows apps troubleshooter

This can help resolve issues with built-in Windows 10 apps like issues encountered when installing games from the Store. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Method 2: Check for updates

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Method 3: Reset the Store app

This can help resolve corrupted app data.

• Click Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Download and install the game and check if the same issue occurs.

Method 4: Make sure that your system meets the game requirements

See
    How to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device
    for the steps. This can help determine if your device meets the game requirements.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Feb 9, 2021
  4. arassami Win User

Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!!

1. Apps & Games shows full BUT I don't have any apps & games!! - Similar Threads - Apps Games shows

2. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  3. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have any app after formatting: Hello, I have a question, after formatting my laptop, it automatically switches to the administrator account, where I can't even open the start button and there is not a single application, I can't even add sound or open the settings because the app is not there...
  4. I don't have any app after formatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Games in the xbox app don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  6. Games in the xbox app don't work.

Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  7. Apps and Games Don't Respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games Don't Respond: Hello Everyone I've an HP Laptop with:- Intel 8th Gen 620 UHD Graphics 8 GB RAM 4 Cores 1.8 GHz Processor. I have been facing an issue with a lot of apps and games in my laptop. Whenever I open my game and game starts loading it stops responding. After some time 5 mins,...
  8. I don't have access to any online actions in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have access to any online actions in games: I am trying to play trail makers and when I try to do anything online it says "your account cannot use this feature please check your account settings if you want access" I have checked them and I have my settings to allow online games and such but it wont let me. I also have...
  9. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app: My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site....
  10. Don't have the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have the game.: My friend Bought me the "Minecraft Dungeons" game and ive redeem'd the code i've played the game yesterday but today i've tried to launch the game and it says "You don't own this game error 0x803F8001". So i've tried to reinstall the game but once i've deleted it it says i...