Windows 10: Apps getting erased after updates

Discus and support Apps getting erased after updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is with regards to the problem I am facing that is after windows getting updated the apps and the data gets erased automatically and have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LalAhuja, Jun 18, 2020.

1. LalAhuja Win User

Apps getting erased after updates

This is with regards to the problem I am facing that is after windows getting updated the apps and the data gets erased automatically and have to download it again and sign in to my accounts again this is happening since last 2 updates.

:)

LalAhuja, Jun 18, 2020
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jun 18, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Apps getting erased after updates - Similar Threads - Apps getting erased

2. Windows update erased everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update erased everything: Windows just updated and has wiped everything from my computer! All of my uni work is gone and so are all of my pictures. I have restarted it atleast 5 times and don't know what else to do. Please help!...
  3. Windows update erased everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update erased everything: Windows just updated and has wiped everything from my computer! All of my uni work is gone and so are all of my pictures. I have restarted it atleast 5 times and don't know what else to do. Please help!...
  4. Windows Updated and Erased Everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Updated and Erased Everything: Windows 10 updated last week unexpectedly and all of my work and apps disappeared. It took an IT expert to find most of it but some things are still not working right. For one thing, the Microsoft Store says it's there but when I click on it, nothing happens. I went to the...
  5. Windows update erased everything!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update erased everything!!!: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm writing to you regarding an issue Microsoft's regular updates have brought up on my PC. Last night when I was turning off my PC, windows automatically started to update some stuff. The next morning I turned my PC on again, I realized something...
  6. Update erased everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update erased everything: My HP laptop did a massive update last night. When I tried to log in this morning it would not let me. I kept getting a weird message. When I finally got in all my files and favorites were gone, and all my settings changed. It was as if everything had reverted back to a new...
  7. UPDATES ERASE MY DESKTOP

UPDATES ERASE MY DESKTOP: Every time Windows 10 forcibly updates my computer, I lose everything that is on my desktop. What can I do to stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-erase-my-desktop/f91ff079-5288-4fb5-9240-5ede56f81bcf
  8. Update Loop after Erasing all my files

Update Loop after Erasing all my files: So I erased all my data and reset it into a “new” state, afterwards I tried to set it up and I got a notification telling me to get a update for the computer, I waited a bit after pressing next and now im stuck in some sort of loop taking me back to the basic set up screen....
  9. after the update 1903 data keep getting erased

after the update 1903 data keep getting erased: after the update none of the microsoft applications are opening, after the every reboot even 3rd party apps data keep getting erased .settings keep changing to default haven't tried rollback yet....
  10. Drives data erased after May update

Drives data erased after May update: Hello everyone. So I recently installed a new HDD in my system, wich caused windows to loose it's boot record somehow, no restore methods working, and I had to re-install my full version of windows again, and it updated itself to version 1903. I have a NVME drive for the...