Windows 10: Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.

Discus and support Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Lately my computer has been acting really slow. During startup, after the login, I often see a black screen (w/o icons or desktop background).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Barely_Hooman, May 11, 2019.

1. Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.

Hi,

Lately my computer has been acting really slow.

During startup, after the login, I often see a black screen (w/o icons or desktop background).

Sometimes it loads eventually but other times it loads only after i use CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE to view the Task Manager.

Every Time I do this, my Disk Utilization is shown to be 100% and it subsides a while after the desktop loads.

Every app I open, even the File Explorer is Laggy and becomes unresponsive then leads to the whole computer,

including task bar, start and the task manager becomes unresponsive as well.

I wait for a while, make sure everything is responding again and still, when i open any app again, the same thing happens.

I have 8 GB ram and have allocated 1 to VRAM. I have Vega11 integrated graphics on my Ryzen 5 CPU. My Ram usage is almost always (even when idle) above 40 percentage. 54% when I'm using just Firefox.

Please help me out!

:)

Barely_Hooman, May 11, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. Power supply issue? Or something else (PC turns off)

I build a PC about a year ago and I recently put a new graphics card in it (but I don't think that matters). It runs Windows 10.

The symptoms are the following:

1. If I leave the computer on for a while, occasionally it'll go from sleep to some sort of "half on" mode where the power light is flashing and it does nothing (no screen, no response from inputs, etc). It must then be rebooted and it can sometimes be hard to reboot.
    2. Sometimes it is hard to turn on (won't respond to power button, etc)
    3. I was just using the PC and it flat out turned off on me.

I am starting to think it is issue with the power supply, which is corsair ax 850. I am happy to provide any additional specs.

Francisco Ryan Tolmasky I, May 11, 2019
  4. Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal whenever I dis/connect the power supply

Hi Mikky,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed any software or programs on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What was the last thing you have done on your computer before this issue happened?
    Since this issue occurs every time you connect or disconnect the computer to the power supply, we suggest you run the Power troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left-side, click View all.
    • Select Power and run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, then probably the issue is with a faulty driver. Kindly installed the latest chipset driver for your computer. For better assistance on installing the right driver, we suggest you to contact your PC manufacturer.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.

1. Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply. - Similar Threads - Apps Responding really

2. Pc not responding to turn on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not responding to turn on or off: Today for some reason I found my pc Lenovo ThinkPad, windows 11, core i7 ,11th gen shutoff even after I had left it on sleep. When I tried turning it on ,the power button backlight turned on as usually and even the little red dot on top of the ThinkPad log ,but nothing seemed...
  3. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  4. Power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  5. Windows 10 forces me to turn on power on TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forces me to turn on power on TV: I have a weird thing going on when turning on my Windows 10 computer. My Computer RTX 3080 is connected to a normal monitor Acer X34 with displayport and also connected to my livingroom TV LGOLED65C1 with an HDMI cable. My Acer x34 is set to default and everything works fine...
  6. Windows 10 forces me to turn on power on TV

Windows 10 forces me to turn on power on TV: I have a weird thing going on when turning on my Windows 10 computer. My Computer RTX 3080 is connected to a normal monitor Acer X34 with displayport and also connected to my livingroom TV LGOLED65C1 with an HDMI cable. My Acer x34 is set to default and everything works fine...
  7. Windows 10 forces me to turn on power on TV

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply: Hi, Can anyone with a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 check for me if the stick has a switching power supply? That is to say, has a power supply which works on 110v and 220v electrical grids. I bought one from auction and only realised afterwards that the stick is from...
  10. Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool

Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool: GodMode. The mere mention of the omnipotence-granting tweak should bring a smile to the face of veteran Windows tinkerers, and yes, the legendary hidden feature still works in the Windows 10 Build 10240 / 10525. GodMode essentially unlocks a centralized table of contents...