Windows 10: Apps have stopped loading before login

Discus and support Apps have stopped loading before login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; As a single user desktop I've enjoyed having my startup programs loading up before I've logged in but since the latest cumulative update they only... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WastedJoker, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Apps have stopped loading before login

As a single user desktop I've enjoyed having my startup programs loading up before I've logged in but since the latest cumulative update they only start loading after I login.

Is there a way to revert back to prior behaviour?

This is not the same thing as Chrome/explorer windows opening after a reboot.

:)

WastedJoker, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Apps have stopped loading before login

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Apps have stopped loading before login

1. Apps have stopped loading before login - Similar Threads - Apps stopped loading

2. Play Video After Login and Before Load the Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play Video After Login and Before Load the Desktop: Can anyone know how to play a video right after you login but before you load the desktop itself. I really want to do it like in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05K5glVCwis&t=6s in minute 12:54. I already went to the link that were given to do it but I can't figure it out....
  3. Play Video After Login and Before Load the Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play Video After Login and Before Load the Desktop: Can anyone know how to play a video right after you login but before you load the desktop itself. I really want to do it like in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05K5glVCwis&t=6s in minute 12:54. I already went to the link that were given to do it but I can't figure it out....
  4. I have a non store app that has suddenly stopped loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a non store app that has suddenly stopped loading: I have a non store app which will not load and have used it for many years. The company sent me an updated version but it will not load either. It tries to initialise for 15 seconds then disappears....
  5. Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows: Hi I need you help Im having BSOD just when turning on the PC right before login into Windows. I recwntrly bought the PC componer and build my PC Here are the specs : Mother Asus rog strix B550 F wifi Cpu ryzen 5 3400g Ram 2x corsair vengeance rgb pro 8 gb Ssd...
  6. Image BEFORE Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image BEFORE Login: Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-before-login/e324f492-6e0b-4660-9471-928fa15767f6
  7. Chkdsk seems to have stopped before complete

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Chkdsk seems to have stopped before complete: I am running chkdsk P: /r on a new 8TB internal drive before putting it in service. I just noticed in the command prompt window, it seems to have stopped. The progress and ETA are not changing. I think it has been that way for at least 2 hours. I opened disk management,...
  8. Chkdsk seems to have stopped before complete

in Windows 10 Support
    Chkdsk seems to have stopped before complete: I am running chkdsk P: /r on a new 8TB internal drive before putting it in service. I just noticed in the command prompt window, it seems to have stopped. The progress and ETA are not changing. I think it has been that way for at least 2 hours. I opened disk management,...
  9. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  10. Having the desktop ready before login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Having the desktop ready before login screen: Hello, first of all I apologize for my not perfect English. I try to explain anyway. I have some desktop computers (5). All of these have Windows 10 (latest build 1803) installed and are fully functional. In some of these, as soon as I turn them on, and before logging in...