Windows 10: Apps have wrong time

Discus and support Apps have wrong time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this for a while now and I've gotten used to it but it's irritating when I'm trying to arrange with a friend. Basically All of my apps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XxxBenGamingxxX, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Apps have wrong time

I've had this for a while now and I've gotten used to it but it's irritating when I'm trying to arrange with a friend. Basically All of my apps on windows use the wrong time on it. Like on discord it says 5 AM even though its 11 AM (I live in the UK btw). However, the clock on windows says the right time. If there is any way to solve this please tell me. I've tried to fix this ever since i got a laptop.

:)

XxxBenGamingxxX, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Windows time is wrong

Hi,

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows+X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • On the left hand side click on Clock, Language and Region.
    • Click on Change time zone.
    • And then click on the tab Internet Time and click on
      Change settings.
    • Check the box Synchronize with an internet time server
      and also select the option time.windows.com
      from the drop down and click on OK and check if the issue persists.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 1, 2019
  4. SiSig_ Win User

Apps have wrong time

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Apps have wrong time

1. Apps have wrong time - Similar Threads - Apps wrong

2. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  3. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  4. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc...

in Cortana
    windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc...: My pc windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc scannow method.... everything.. it's still not working.... I'm tired.This actually happened after I was unable to log into my PC when I mistakenly changed some values in the Windows...
  6. windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc...: My pc windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc scannow method.... everything.. it's still not working.... I'm tired.This actually happened after I was unable to log into my PC when I mistakenly changed some values in the Windows...
  7. windows app have wrong outdated icons on the search ui.......I've tried all I could sfc...

8. What is wrong with the People App?

What is wrong with the People App?: The People App wont open after I tried "new outlook" and then returned to Mail? It opens momentarily but closes. Obviously I want to recover my contacts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-the-people-app/4ea238a3-3f01-4abe-9848-8614a9c44862
  9. What is wrong with the People App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with the People App?: The People App wont open after I tried "new outlook" and then returned to Mail? It opens momentarily but closes. Obviously I want to recover my contacts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-the-people-app/4ea238a3-3f01-4abe-9848-8614a9c44862
  10. Windows 365 App Error Something went wrong. [1200]

Windows 365 App Error Something went wrong. [1200]: When I log in with a user I will get the following error:Something went wrong. [1200]See log files:[2023-10-20 20:55:59.979] [async_logger] [error] [OneAuth:Error:5mpen:0096c290-7602-448e-a5d7-48829395e257] Code:3800 Default account was not set. User cannot sign-in silently....