Windows 10: Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

Discus and support Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please, add Microsoft apps for: - Offline browser - Peer to peer - Batch rename - Batch metadata manipulation - ASCII Art from images -... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrancescoRossiYO, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

Please, add Microsoft apps for:

- Offline browser

- Peer to peer

- Batch rename

- Batch metadata manipulation

- ASCII Art from images

- File/folder comparison

Please

:)

FrancescoRossiYO, Dec 9, 2018

2. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Karthicka,

Thank you for your response. The error code is currently 80072F30 and I have been trying to access Big Pond with the app. It does work with the web browser but this is not really suitable for me. Is there a way I can access Big Pond with the app?

Regards

Jim

JimMacDonald001, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Jim,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • How are you accessing the big pond email through app or web browser?

I suggest you to access the website through web browser and also in different device (computer), check whether the email loads or not. If you are able to access the website in different device then the issue might be with Windows phone.

If you are not able to access the website in any other devices then the issue might be with Big Pond Email, I suggest you to contact the Big Pond Email support for further assistance.

Bigpond Email Help Call 1-300-363-942 Toll Free For Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Zwe31 Win User

Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

song titles way too big!

Hi,

Maybe it is in the List, eg. after Music+Video<Music. I admit they are quite big, and no landscape view. Actually, the fonts are all big in Artists, Albums, Playlists, Songs, etc.

Thanks,

Zwe

Zwe31, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

1. Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do - Similar Threads - Apps wish Big

2. Thank you for the invite to open a thread.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for the invite to open a thread.: Brink has been the best teacher & helper with my computers for over 4 years, now. I will take this time to show my deepest thank you, Brink. If it was not for your teachings & the sharing you have given me over the years, I would have been lost in the world of computers. I...
  3. Thanks Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks Microsoft: The Forum users get such great help from the Staff of Helpers and Advisers . But does anyone ever say thank you. People crying for help Viruses, Bugs ,Ransomeware, Scammers , etc. And its Free . We now have a top of the range Windows Security getting better AV Test results...
  4. Big thanks and a question about Tutorials

in Windows 10 Support
    Big thanks and a question about Tutorials: First, I have to give big, big thanks to the guys who write all these tutorials. Even if I think I know how to accomplish a task, it's still very nice to get an expert opinion. My question: How do you guys all decide which topics need tutorials? How do you find the time to...
  5. how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks: how do you remove a user account from desktop,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-a-user-on-your-desktpthanks/93839470-e34f-45fe-85d5-026bdee30679"
  6. hello and thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello and thank you: I cant set up fortnight on my computer, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. how do I run a fix? or what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hello-and-thank-you/66e24d00-be99-4edd-8174-334771ebe499
  7. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  8. Thank You

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You: I wish to thank all those who have helped me in trying to solve some problems with my win 10 Home edition. I wish to especially thank John C and Brink. Wishing all a great holiday season. 31448
  9. Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe: I just upgraded my computers to Windows 10. On my older desktop, fonts have been awful looking and I've played with every setting I know about until i seems they should all be broke! Then I stumbled across a post in Windows TenForums about Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe. I'm kind...
  10. A big thanks to Windows Insiders from @GabeAul and watch @ch9 for all

in Windows 10 News
    A big thanks to Windows Insiders from @GabeAul and watch @ch9 for all: A big thanks to Windows Insiders from GabeAul and watch ch9 for all things build2016 Channel 9: Videos about the people building Microsoft Products Services Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 45908