Windows 10: Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

Discus and support Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please, add Microsoft apps for: - Offline browser - Peer to peer - Batch rename - Batch metadata manipulation - ASCII Art from images -... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrancescoRossiYO, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

Please, add Microsoft apps for:

- Offline browser

- Peer to peer

- Batch rename

- Batch metadata manipulation

- ASCII Art from images

- File/folder comparison

Please

:)

FrancescoRossiYO, Dec 9, 2018

2. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Karthicka,

Thank you for your response. The error code is currently 80072F30 and I have been trying to access Big Pond with the app. It does work with the web browser but this is not really suitable for me. Is there a way I can access Big Pond with the app?

Regards

Jim

JimMacDonald001, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Loading Big Pond email on a windows phone

Hi Jim,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • How are you accessing the big pond email through app or web browser?

I suggest you to access the website through web browser and also in different device (computer), check whether the email loads or not. If you are able to access the website in different device then the issue might be with Windows phone.

If you are not able to access the website in any other devices then the issue might be with Big Pond Email, I suggest you to contact the Big Pond Email support for further assistance.

Bigpond Email Help Call 1-300-363-942 Toll Free For Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Zwe31 Win User

Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

song titles way too big!

Hi,

Maybe it is in the List, eg. after Music+Video<Music. I admit they are quite big, and no landscape view. Actually, the fonts are all big in Artists, Albums, Playlists, Songs, etc.

Thanks,

Zwe

Zwe31, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do

1. Apps I wish - Big thanks of big thanks if you do - Similar Threads - Apps wish Big

2. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  5. Thank you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  6. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  7. not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro: Thanks for your solution to file unavailable - directory corrupted.I used your suggestion of CHKDSK.I added the parameters /f /rTook 8+ hours on my 8TB external disk. Didn't appear to work at first; after a reboot, access was restored. Thank you. There are a lot of duplicate...
  8. A big thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big thank you: Not sure where to put this, hope it's the correct place. For my own reasons I decided I needed a clean install of my Windows 10 (20H2), and subsequently all my programmes. So my first port of call was this site to read the advice, which i read a number of times, and ensured...
  9. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  10. Big thanks and a question about Tutorials

in Windows 10 Support
    Big thanks and a question about Tutorials: First, I have to give big, big thanks to the guys who write all these tutorials. Even if I think I know how to accomplish a task, it's still very nice to get an expert opinion. My question: How do you guys all decide which topics need tutorials? How do you find the time to...