Windows 10: Apps ignore startup

Discus and support Apps ignore startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Google Chrome, uTorrent, and Nord VPN set to not run on startup, yet they always do anyways. What can I do to fix it? I have a win10 Dell xps13.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/king-of-new_york, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Apps ignore startup

I have Google Chrome, uTorrent, and Nord VPN set to not run on startup, yet they always do anyways. What can I do to fix it? I have a win10 Dell xps13.

submitted by /u/king-of-new_york
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/king-of-new_york, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Apps ignore startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Apps ignore startup

1. Apps ignore startup - Similar Threads - Apps ignore startup

2. Ignore or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ignore or not?: Hi again. if I ever run the Microsoft Store Troubleshooter it often finds "Crashing apps not fixed". If I run it again after a few minutes all OK like the attachment below! A little misleading but I assume everything is OK! I also run the link I have attached so unsure if I...
  3. Ignore or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ignore or not?: Hi again. if I ever run the Microsoft Store Troubleshooter it often finds "Crashing apps not fixed". If I run it again after a few minutes all OK like the attachment below! A little misleading but I assume everything is OK! I also run the link I have attached so unsure if I...
  4. Ignore or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Ignoring "Listen to this device" Setting on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Ignoring "Listen to this device" Setting on Startup: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 and I noticed something kind of odd. I have two "Recording" devices in my audio settings configured with the "Listen to this device" setting. Before 22H2 I would startup my computer and the audio from those settings would be routed to...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Ignoring "Listen to this device" Setting on Startup

Windows 11 22H2 Ignoring "Listen to this device" Setting on Startup: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 and I noticed something kind of odd. I have two "Recording" devices in my audio settings configured with the "Listen to this device" setting. Before 22H2 I would startup my computer and the audio from those settings would be routed to...
  7. IGNORE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IGNORE!: IGNORE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ignore/6f852dd0-9348-463e-908c-647921fb46b7
  8. Ignore this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ignore this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/josevictoriah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io2d93/ignore_this/
  9. Stereo mix ignore app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stereo mix ignore app: would it be possible to ignore audio coming from other apps and only focus on some apps using stereo mix as a mic? submitted by /u/Batmanlegnds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9yty7/stereo_mix_ignore_app/
  10. Ignoring Default App Settings

Ignoring Default App Settings: New Windows 10 Home Computer, set up using PCMover from Windows 7 Home Premium Computer. A few problems, of course, so far mainly applications that did not transfer properly, and those easily solved. One problem however I don't understand, and, therefore, cannot fix. I've...