Windows 10: Apps in the taskbar not appearing

Discus and support Apps in the taskbar not appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The apps in my taskbar are partially visible. I have tried restarting the windows explorer but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. Please give an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abrarmohiuddin, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Apps in the taskbar not appearing

The apps in my taskbar are partially visible. I have tried restarting the windows explorer but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. Please give an opinion. please note that the apps still work and are just not visible.

:)

abrarmohiuddin, Jun 23, 2021

2. Mail & Edge won't appear along taskbar & no icons are appearing for either.

Hi Ramon

I have run the SFC and a clean boot as you suggest but the problem persists.

Another little example of the problem is I opened the Calculator app for use recently, and upon minimising it the icon did not appear on the taskbar below and so Calculator became no longer retrievable from that point.

I have now managed to pin the Mail app to the taskbar, but this was only achieved by finding an old email and opening it through Mail which was set as the default program. Mail still does not appear in the programs list.

Any further suggestions?

chasunderpay, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Windows apps does not appear on the taskbar

Hi Andrew,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

I would request you to perform DISM command and then check if it helps.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)is the tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter.
    And for the system being slow, I would request you to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

• Check if it has improved the performance.

Please revert if you face any issues with the apps not appearing on the taskbar.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Apps in the taskbar not appearing

PEOPLE app is disappeared from the Taskbar and how to get it back on the Taskbar?

Hi Dale,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to Repin the People app to the Taskbar and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type People in the search bar.
    • Right click on the People and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Apps in the taskbar not appearing

1. Apps in the taskbar not appearing - Similar Threads - Apps taskbar appearing

2. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  3. Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.

Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.: [ATTACH] The title is pretty self explanatory. The two middle apps are WhatsApp Desktop and Spotify, both of them where downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I've already deleted the icon cache and the issue persists....
  4. Taskbar Appear Transparent

Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  5. The Settings icon will appear on my taskbar, but the settings app doesn't appear when I...

The Settings icon will appear on my taskbar, but the settings app doesn't appear when I...: I've been struggling with this for hours. I've tried to open up the settings app and the settings icon will show up on my task bar, but when i click on the icon, nothing appears. I've tried to run a sfc file cleaner, I've restarted my pc, and I've tried multiple...
  6. My PC and Desktop apps keep re-appearing on taskbar

My PC and Desktop apps keep re-appearing on taskbar: Whenever I restart my PC, the 'My PC' and 'Desktop' apps re-appear on the taskbar. I unpin them manually every time, but then the reappear after a reboot. Is there any way to stop this?...
  7. Taskbar appearance

in Cortana
    Taskbar appearance: How can I change the appearance of my windows browser in the taskbar? Right now I have a white box with a microphone, I've seen that some PCs have the Cortana symbol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-appearance/a2150ecd-b59f-4238-b789-074555fae2fa"
  8. Network Icon not appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon not appearing in taskbar: Hi, I've been having issues with my network icon not appearing in the taskbar of my PC. I've gone through several online articles looking for assistance. For example, I went to Settings> System> Notifications and Actions> Turn System Icons on and off. But when I go there,...
  9. Applications Appear on Taskbar But Not on Screen

Applications Appear on Taskbar But Not on Screen: For starters, I use an Acer Predator 15 with an Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram and a 970M graphics card (let me know if you require any further info). The laptop is not that old (2 and a half years) and has no performance issues when it comes to running the applications that...
  10. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...