Windows 10: APPS IN WINDOW 10

Discus and support APPS IN WINDOW 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; HOW DO I DOWNLOAD AN APP TO ALL USERS ON MY COMPUTER IN WINDOWS 10?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DavidBarninger, Apr 14, 2020.

1. APPS IN WINDOW 10

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD AN APP TO ALL USERS ON MY COMPUTER IN WINDOWS 10?

:)

DavidBarninger, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

APPS IN WINDOW 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

APPS IN WINDOW 10

1. APPS IN WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - APPS WINDOW

2. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...
  3. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows and apps open on top of the active window: It commonly happens that I need to open and excel sheet. This takes up to ten seconds to open, it would be helpful if I could spend these seconds navigating to other windows in windows explorer or typing in a word document. Instead I will get three seconds to do this until...
  4. New windows and apps open on top of the active window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Copilot app spotted in Windows Server 2022, but it does nothing for now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app spotted in Windows Server 2022, but it does nothing for now: Microsoft Edge is quietly adding a Copilot app to Windows machines, and Windows Server 2022 is the latest target. Previously, a full-fledged Copilot was added to Windows Server 2025 preview builds, but Microsoft pulled the AI feature without telling us anything about it. It...
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  8. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  9. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  10. Windows does not allow me to install an app

Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....