Windows 10: Apps keep crashing

Discus and support Apps keep crashing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This has been an issue for many months now. All of a sudden, apps crashed despite still having ram to use (for example, yesterday i had 4 chrome tabs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theSodo, Nov 10, 2019.

1. theSodo Win User

Apps keep crashing

This has been an issue for many months now. All of a sudden, apps crashed despite still having ram to use (for example, yesterday i had 4 chrome tabs open, along with spotify and discord, and chrome and discord just refused to work at the same time). The screen flashed black a couple of times yesterday, and in the past ive noticed the computer run "system 32" s few times on startup. To me its seemed like my computer was infected with some sort of malware, and what showed up on my computer today only solidifies those worries. Any ideas of what to do? My computer is basically not usable at all anymore and i fear the worst.Apps keep crashing [​IMG]Apps keep crashing [​IMG]

:)

theSodo, Nov 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 10, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Apps keep crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Apps keep crashing

1. Apps keep crashing - Similar Threads - Apps keep crashing

2. Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep crashing: All of my open apps reload when I open or close a game, as if it were manually closed and opened again. It's peculiar and annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-crashing/eca31a6a-17a2-4af3-8179-bc41f059bec7
  3. Apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep crashing: All of my open apps reload when I open or close a game, as if it were manually closed and opened again. It's peculiar and annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-crashing/eca31a6a-17a2-4af3-8179-bc41f059bec7
  4. mail app keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail app keeps crashing: Im furious right now. Im working on my email urgently and the mail app for Windows keeps on crashing. I need to send emails to my boss and I cant afford this to happen. Its working fine yesterday!...
  5. mail app keeps crashing

mail app keeps crashing: Im furious right now. Im working on my email urgently and the mail app for Windows keeps on crashing. I need to send emails to my boss and I cant afford this to happen. Its working fine yesterday!...
  6. Photos App keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App keep crashing: I have a good laptop, 16Gb Ram, AMD GPU, AMD CPU and the Photos app is keep crashing if I have two pictures open at the same time. This existed for a long time so i am wondering when are you updating the app and fix the bugs ? And no reset don't work....
  7. Windows Apps keep crashing

Windows Apps keep crashing: Hello, For some time now I've been having a problem when I try to open some Microsoft applications: they open and then close immediately this is the case with Drawboard Pdf, OneCalendar, Sticky Notes and many other apps, or even display a gray screen like Microsoft...
  8. Windows Apps Keep Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Keep Crashing: Every time I start a windows application such as Camera or Calculator, it immediately closes and does not start. I tried starting the applications from their folders and I got the following errors for each of the apps. Camera: "The code execution cannot proceed because...
  9. photos app keeps crashing

photos app keeps crashing: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I have been scanning lots of photos. Then I open them in Photos app, adjust the borders, rotate if necessary, then save. This was working fine. But recently, almost every other time I click save, the photo just closes and I have to do the...
  10. apps keep crashing windows10

apps keep crashing windows10: apps repeatedly crash.candy crush and other g5 games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-keep-crashing-windows10/5ffb862b-4509-4fb2-9caf-3d8c40ee7f3c