Windows 10: Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...

Discus and support Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leo9991 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leo9991, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...

/u/Leo9991, Feb 5, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 5, 2020
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just...

1. Apps keep getting automatically deleted from my PC and I have no idea why. They just... - Similar Threads - Apps keep getting

2. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.: Specs: CPU: Intel i7-12700KFGPU: AMD Radeon RX 7600Motherboard: MAG B660M Mortar WIFI DDR4PSU: Corsair RM850eOS: Windows 10Note: All of the parts are new.I have a friend who's PC keeps consistently shutting off. When it shuts off, it doesn't show a Blue Screen of Death, but...
  3. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.: Specs: CPU: Intel i7-12700KFGPU: AMD Radeon RX 7600Motherboard: MAG B660M Mortar WIFI DDR4PSU: Corsair RM850eOS: Windows 10Note: All of the parts are new.I have a friend who's PC keeps consistently shutting off. When it shuts off, it doesn't show a Blue Screen of Death, but...
  4. Computer keeps shutting off and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  6. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎10/‎7/‎2023 8:04 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8aParameter 2: 9Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff807314db431OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  7. My PC keep crashing . Any ideas why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows keeps deleting folders in Music and I have absolutely no idea why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps deleting folders in Music and I have absolutely no idea why: This has happened a few times now and it’s absolutely infuriating. As far as I can remember, Windows has never deleted any other folders or files of mine without my permission but for some reason, my Music folder is somehow an exception. I know for a fact that I did NOT...
  9. My apps keep getting deleted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My apps keep getting deleted.: Whenever I download some specific apps they get deleted. Recently, I got an autoclicker and tinytask and they both got deleted at the same time. Only had each for less than a day. It really is annoying because I need to redownload it and restoring doesn't work....
  10. My laptop keeps resetting and I have no idea why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps resetting and I have no idea why: Mostly after big updates it would restart and I would come to realize most of the stuff I had downloaded was gone, but not the stuff i paid for. I just want my saved passwords back so even if there’s no way to revert my laptop back to its old shape, i would still appreciate...