Windows 10: Apps keep reapearing for download.

Discus and support Apps keep reapearing for download. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why is it that apps keep reappearing for download in Microsoft store? Once I download it it shows the update date as 2019. Have run the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vijayrchandran, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Apps keep reapearing for download.

Why is it that apps keep reappearing for download in Microsoft store? Once I download it it shows the update date as 2019.

Have run the troubleshooter, Reset/removed the cache of store too without any luck.

Just check the screenshots for the before & after. Have to keep on downloading about 28 apps.

Vijay.

Apps keep reapearing for download. da8074ed-2da5-4516-a44b-e64cc9d4b10b?upload=true.png

Apps keep reapearing for download. 1d968090-671d-4503-a227-2665679de921?upload=true.png

:)

vijayrchandran, Jan 12, 2020

2. downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 12, 2020
  4. KatrineCY Win User

Apps keep reapearing for download.

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Apps keep reapearing for download.

1. Apps keep reapearing for download. - Similar Threads - Apps keep reapearing

2. Why does this app keep downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this app keep downloading: The Recforth App keeps installing itself to my computer and i want it to stop. I do not want this on my computer and each time i try to delete it the app reappears and it seems to have installed itself again. I do not want it and frankly would want it to stop downloading back...
  3. Why does this app keep downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this app keep downloading: The Recforth App keeps installing itself to my computer and i want it to stop. I do not want this on my computer and each time i try to delete it the app reappears and it seems to have installed itself again. I do not want it and frankly would want it to stop downloading back...
  4. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  5. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  6. D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears: Windows seems to want to try and resolve the problem but just got stuck on an infinite loop--It restarts. Tries to solve the issue then stops the scan midway and opens windows like normal-- Then prompts me to do it all over again. Without really doing much the drive just...
  7. Downloaded the latest update, but the settings app keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded the latest update, but the settings app keeps crashing: Hi this is Shiv. So today only I downloaded the latest 1909 update of windows and then when I opened the setting the app works fine but then when I change something like my default browser then the app just crashes. There is no issue but i just wanted to tell. Pls Microsoft...
  8. Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears: My bluetooth driver keeps disconecting and reconnecting. My computer says its failing to start and giving me a error code of 411, then it stopped giving me the code and it keeps disconecting itself after 1 seconed and coming back the next....
  9. App download size keeps growing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App download size keeps growing: I wanted to re download Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, but after the download reached the app's size, the app just keeps on downloading and the size of the app follows with it. As of right now, the app's size went from around 50 gb to 115 gb and I'm not sure what to do....
  10. unknown folders reapearing after deletion, in all hard drives

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown folders reapearing after deletion, in all hard drives: I have 2 folders per each hard drive, with different names containing several types of files, .doc, .jpg, .xls Example: Folder Vuse256 contains this: [img] All files are inoperative.Karspersky finds nothing. Apparently the computer behaves normally. Whats this? 80358

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app keep reapearing on Microsoft Store.