Windows 10: Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled

Discus and support Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The thing is that I have a program in the "Apps and Features" but when I try to uninstall it shows me an error message. that says "windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dancin'Dragon, May 11, 2020.

1. Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled

The thing is that I have a program in the "Apps and Features" but when I try to uninstall it shows me an error message. that says "windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly" so if it is uninstalled I want it to not be showed in "Apps and Features".

Thanks

:)

Dancin'Dragon, May 11, 2020
  2. WacoJohn Win User

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled.

Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled [​IMG]

Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW.

A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The first is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled [​IMG]

and the 2nd reference is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

I am assuming removing these from the Registry will clean up the Apps and Features List of Phoenix OS(?)

Any and all advice is appreciated in advance.

Edit: The second registry reference is at:

Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1742390423-1095737228-4217987103-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

WacoJohn, May 11, 2020
  3. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, May 11, 2020
  4. Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled

1. Apps keep showing in "Apps and Features" despise already being uninstalled - Similar Threads - Apps keep showing

2. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  3. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  4. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Apps not showing in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps not showing in Apps & Features: I've just run an uninstall app on Windows 10 to uninstall an app I no longer need and where it previously listed about 200 apps installed on the PC it now only lists 17 and the app I want to uninstall isn't shown like it did before. I opened Apps & Features in Settings and...
  6. Uninstalled app, keep showing icon???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled app, keep showing icon???: Why does an uninstalled app, icon keep showing up on my lower start bar?? I keep hitting remove and it still keeps loading on start up???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-app-keep-showing-icon/78fcb3d9-c1ae-40f0-9af2-9ecbf4b2970f
  7. App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    App in "Apps & Features" won't Uninstall: [ATTACH] "World of Tanks" showed up one day. I think I deleted the directory manually. Now it's hanging around making me uncomfortable in Apps & Features, and who knows where else. When I click Uninstall, I end up with the above error. How do I kill this thing?...
  8. uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10: How do you remove the icon of an uninstalled app that still show in Apps and Features win10. Clicked (offending program) uninstall and shows windows cannot find c:\windows\system32\ss2uninst.exe. So I removed the program manually. Was able to remove all traces of the...
  9. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...
  10. Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled

Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled: I deleted/uninstalled Webroot SecureAnywhere months ago, once my free trial ended. I downloaded a new app for checking for viruses on my laptop around the same time. But the Webroot is still "installed" on my laptop and every time I try to uninstall it, it takes me to the...