Windows 10: apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

Discus and support apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so basically I have a problem were background apps suspending and it has teh battery saver icon in the suspend part[ATTACH] also I did take my boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ajddavid452, Oct 21, 2018.

1. apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

so basically I have a problem were background apps suspending and it has teh battery saver icon in the suspend part apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop 60fd3906-69fe-49c4-a254-d0b258806c4f?upload=true.png

also I did take my boot drive out of my old laptop, so that is the reason it's enabled, but I want to disable it, but the battery saver option is not in settings anymore, is there a like a command I put in command prompt to disable it, or do I have to edit the registry?

:)

ajddavid452, Oct 21, 2018

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 21, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Thank you for the information. There are several ways on how to turn On or Off battery saver in Windows 10. We suggest trying the steps below and check If it will work for you:

Method 1:

• Open the Action Center (Windows key +
      A
      ).
    • Click on the Battery saver action button to toggle it On or Off.

Method 2:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and turn On or Off the
      Battery saver status until next charge
      option.
    • Close Settings once done.

Method 3:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and check the “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below:”.
    • Adjust the slider to the battery percentage level you want.
    • Check or uncheck the Lower screen brightness while in battery saver option if you want.
    • Close Settings once done.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Oct 21, 2018
  4. apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop

1. apps keep suspending like in battery saver mode but on desktop - Similar Threads - apps keep suspending

2. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver not appearing in battery mode: I don’t remember what my laptop had been doing before, but I think some things have changed. Is it normal that when it works on battery, soon after idle the brightness lowers , and after a little while screen turns black? I’ve set a screen saver and checked it again, it’s...
  3. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver not appearing in battery mode: I don’t remember what my laptop had been doing before, but I think some things have changed. Is it normal that when it works on battery, soon after idle the brightness lowers , and after a little while screen turns black? I’ve set a screen saver and checked it again, it’s...
  4. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  6. Battery Saver

Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  7. Power Mode Battery Saver

Power Mode Battery Saver: I wanted to know little deep about how battery saver option works and how much energy it saves within an hour considering the laptop is brand new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-mode-battery-saver/a2c0a78b-544f-45fa-84c9-eca023caaf35
  8. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Saver: Battery Saver key is not working . I have to click manually the key to work the battery saver mode going in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/6bafe265-02de-4495-ad69-684894396698
  9. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Saver: I got a laptop yesterday Lenovo Yoga C740 and one thing I noticed was it had a little timer that told you how much time you can use the computer before it dies, but the issue is that it is always displaying that I only have very little time to use it. I wanted to know if it...
  10. Battery Saver Mode

Battery Saver Mode: Since yesterday, I'm struggling with a error that prevents me from turning off the Battery Saver mode. I'm unable to disable this mode by clicking on the battery icon in the notification area or in the Action Center or directly in the Settings. The Battery Saver mode will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 suspending pausing desktop applications