Windows 10: Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......

Discus and support Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar....... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On My Windows 10 i have a lot of games installed......... usually this create a desktop link when install. For tryed to maintain clean my desktop i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DjDiabolik, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......

On My Windows 10 i have a lot of games installed......... usually this create a desktop link when install.
    For tryed to maintain clean my desktop i have created a Folder on that called "Games" and usually i put all links inside it but there's a litlle problems:
    When i need to launch a games a "Explorer" windows it's still remain open in background and sometime this create some hangs or freeze during the gameplay (i thinks because in this explorer process it's begin to activate for example my AV and other tools of explorer process).

At this point my question it's....... it's possibly to obtain somethings to close the explorer windows immediatelly after use the link of games ?
    I thinks it's a good alternative to use somethings like a launcher.......like somethigs create whit AutoIt how i can import all my desktop link to it for launch games and this process it's himself killed immediatelly after the games it's launched ?

:)

DjDiabolik, Jul 19, 2017
  2. Viewfelt Win User

Nokia XL- queries

support of 3rd party launcher is limited, in Nokia X v1.x

You won't be able to access notifications, as notification center exists only as fastlane(which is a part of default launcher)

Within the Nova launcher, tap "launcher" app in the app launcher.

Default launcher will open, swipe right to access fastlane.

or, download "x notifications" from Nokia store.

Viewfelt, Jul 19, 2017
  3. RT 68 Win User
    Windows 10 update problems

I was able to get my game launcher to work. My antivirus program, not windows defender, would not allow the game launcher to work.

RT 68, Jul 19, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......

You could try sTablauncher, for example- docks top or bottom, with an option to autohide when not in use. Lightweight, tabbed, some skins, free. Supports drag & drop, can launch programs with just one click.

Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar....... [​IMG]

dalchina, Jul 19, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    You could also create a New Toolbar ... Right Click on Taskbar > Toolbars > New Toolbar > Opens Choose Folder Window > Point it to your Games Folder. The Toolbar takes the name of the folder you choose *Smile

Eagle51, Jul 19, 2017
  6. mmmmmmmmm... i thinks it's not the same app i need......... but i don't know i can see what's exactly it's...

mmmmmm.. new taskbar........... the same exact feature contain so many BUG on pass OS (somethigs like disappers whitout any explaination if i remeber and i have already discuss on some thread in sevenforum).....
    On Windows 10 ? It's all resolved ?

*EDIT*
    I have re-found some my old reply:
    Toolbars in taskbar keep disappearing. :S Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums
    or here:
    Quick Launch - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums

DjDiabolik, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar.......

1. Apps Launcher / Games Launcher - Exist somethigs similar....... - Similar Threads - Apps Launcher Games

2. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  3. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  4. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  5. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  6. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  8. Epic Games Launcher

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions...
  9. Epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games launcher: [ATTACH] Any help would be nice, tried reinstalling and repairing epic games launcher but still nothing, have no idea how this happened and can't find any info on this error. I need my fortnite xD...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463