Windows 10: Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

Discus and support Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why but from when I have reset my pc Apps like camera, calendar, calculator and store not working in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shreyashkokare, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

I don't know why but from when I have reset my pc Apps like camera, calendar, calculator and store not working in Windows 10.

:)

shreyashkokare, Aug 16, 2021

2. Windows apps like store calculator camera not working

Hi,

Thank you fro trying the troubleshooting step to get the issue fixed. Appreciate it.

I would suggest you to try the Windows app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Try this commands.

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install the apps from the Store (green tile) and check.
    I hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    window store not working

Hi,

What is the error message you get when you try to access Store ,Camera, Alarm ,Calculator apps?

I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• On the desktop screen, press
      Windows key and R to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2021
  4. robinpe Win User

Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

1. Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps camera calender

2. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  3. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  4. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  5. Renaming apps like calculator

Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  6. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working: All the above Apps have not worked for a week or opened for a week. It doesn't allow me to roll back either. Please help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-calculator-camera-apps-not-working/96724aec-6764-4154-b8da-c42d3a9c1f24"
  8. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked: Hi, currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked. For each of them I get the following error "This app has been blocked by your system administrator", "Contact your system administrator for more...
  9. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.: I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml 3. Tried Troubleshooting...
  10. Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.: Hello all, I am new here and have never posted before so sorry if I do something wrong. I previously I had a problem with the start button and Cortana not working and I did some research and fixed that issue. Unfortunately I cannot recall how I fixed this issue. I think I...