Windows 10: APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.

Discus and support APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm running windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview on my Laptop, and some weeks ago, I received an error about Xbox Game Bar that I didn't gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by .:Tiago_Amaral:., Sep 2, 2020.

1. APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.

Hi,

I'm running windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview on my Laptop, and some weeks ago, I received an error about Xbox Game Bar that I didn't gave importance, but I think that error was the beginning of all this errors.

Some days ago, I tried to open a picture, and I received an error saying that windows could not find the file and to make sure I've typed the name correctly. Then I received a notification saying that the firewall was disabled, and this when I started to pay attention to this errors.

APPS like calculator, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, simply don't open.

Does anyone knows what can be causing this problems?

Thanks,

Tiago

:)

.:Tiago_Amaral:., Sep 2, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Sep 2, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 2, 2020
  4. APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.

1. APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start. - Similar Threads - APPS Firewall calculator

2. Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open: Hi, for the past month or so, the store app, the calculator, the xbox apps and some settings screens just wont open. If I click on one of them it will show the opening screen and immediatley crash. I tried pretty much everything including factory reset, and all the Powershell...
  3. Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist: For no apparent reason, my calculator won't open, and instead gives a "This app can't open" error. While trying to troubleshoot it, I realised that the Microsoft Store has a similar problem - clicking on the app from the start menu does nothing, and trying to open it through...
  4. Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist: For no apparent reason, my calculator won't open, and instead gives a "This app can't open" error. While trying to troubleshoot it, I realised that the Microsoft Store has a similar problem - clicking on the app from the start menu does nothing, and trying to open it through...
  5. Calculator app and Microsoft Store won't open, appear to not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  7. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  8. Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator

Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator: I am running Windows 10 and had to reinstall it which I've now done 3 times. The Microsoft Store app will not launch. I can see the app on the start page, but when I click on it or try to use the "open" button, nothing happens. I also have tried to launch the calculator that...
  9. microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open: my girlfriend's pc stopped opening microsoft apps. all of them close themselves immediately after opening. we tried everything, all of the popular or not so popular tutorials from google/youtube. this issue occurred suddenly, without any errors or crashes before that. seen a...
  10. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...