Windows 10: Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open

Discus and support Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I attempted to purge the Windows Store cacheRecently, I have noticed that upon starting my computer, Xbox Game Passor just the Xbox app will no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AtomSmasher2000, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open

When I attempted to purge the Windows Store cacheRecently, I have noticed that upon starting my computer, Xbox Game Passor just the Xbox app will no longer open. I can't seem to diagnose the issue, but it seems that it correlates with an abundance of missing files stopping them from opening that I have no idea how to restore or reinstall since I can't even remember when this issue first appeared. So far, the only clue I have is that my SSD seems to have been put through the wringer as of recent, which causes my computer to attempt to repair it every startup, in the end seemingly never doing

:)

AtomSmasher2000, Aug 9, 2021

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals Xbox

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open

1. Apps like Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, etc. will no longer open - Similar Threads - Apps Xbox Game

2. Microsoft Apps Outlook, Windows Store, Xbox, etc. will open but not connect to internet on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Outlook, Windows Store, Xbox, etc. will open but not connect to internet on...: I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks - the only success I've had is a full reinstall of Windows from a clean slate which temporarily fixes the problem, but it inevitably reoccurs within weeks.On a fresh install, everything works as expected - opens fine,...
  3. Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.: Hi, I'm trying to play some games using the xbox app but whenever I hit play on a game instead of opening the game it opens the gaming services page on the Microsoft store, does anybody know how to fix this?...
  4. Can't launch apps from Xbox Game Pass/Microsoft Store

Can't launch apps from Xbox Game Pass/Microsoft Store: I've purchased the Xbox Game Pass and attempted to install Forza Horizon 4 The game successfully installed, but I couldnt launch it. Nothing at all happens when I click launch. I went into the root folder of the game, after I had given myself permission to view files in...
  5. Xbox game pass on store just not on app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game pass on store just not on app.: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate on pc for 1$, I can download and play them through the store, if I try to play them or do them through the app it asks me to join....
  6. Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.

Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.: [ATTACH]They will sit here in an infinite loading screen forever. I first thought it was just my game not working when i tried to play Forza and it sat there loaing for 10 minutes. I then went to go play with some friends who are on xbox and realized the xbox app wasn't...
  7. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  8. Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app

Unable to download xbox pass games for pc using microsoft store app: I have recently purchased xbox pass ultimate but when ever I try to download an xbox pass game I get this error "Code: 0x80073CF3 update failed" Downloads for free games and apps work fine though. There is no direct contact or chat system for subscription members and its so...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...