Windows 10: Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

Discus and support Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bits build 19042.746, and I just noticed that on "Settings" -> Privacy" -> "Notifications", the list under "Choose... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jpinto0, Feb 1, 2021.

1. jpinto0 Win User

Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

Hi,

I am running Windows 10 64 bits build 19042.746, and I just noticed that on "Settings" -> Privacy" -> "Notifications", the list under "Choose which Apps can access your notifications" is empty.

This was not the case some time ago a couple of weeks, and I had no system failures or problems, PC is running fine and notifications are working.

I already performed a "sfc /scannow" and "dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" which went fine and returned no errors.

Also checked the system for virus/malware and nothing wrong was found.

I noticed some other posts where people are complaining about this problem, but no solution was given, mainly because the main issue was the fact that Apps were not getting notifications, which is not my case.

Any ideas on what is going on here?

Thanks

:)

jpinto0, Feb 1, 2021

2. How do I repair apps in the notification list

I'm using a German version of Windows 10, so I'll only make the revelant screenshots so that you can see what I'm referring to.

Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications" [​IMG]

As these app are not listed in Apps & Features it would seem that they have already been uninstalled, but not removed from the notifications list.

WindowCleaner, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

Apps missing from the list of show notifications from these apps

Hello,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your device?

Follow: Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type
    winver, and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article about the notification for apps and check if it helps.

Refer: Change notification and action settings

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the app notifications for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

1. Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications" - Similar Threads - Apps list empty

2. windows 11 privacy settings notification details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 privacy settings notification details: I see notifications saying my privacy settings have blocked access to an app trying to access the camera or microphone on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be any way to tell what app it is. I find nothing in Event Viewer, nothing in notification settings, nothing anywhere...
  3. windows 11 privacy settings notification details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 privacy settings notification details: I see notifications saying my privacy settings have blocked access to an app trying to access the camera or microphone on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be any way to tell what app it is. I find nothing in Event Viewer, nothing in notification settings, nothing anywhere...
  4. Apps & settings - Empty list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps & settings - Empty list: [ATTACH] Windows version 1909 Application Error when accessing Apps & Features from System->Storage->Apps & Features - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 100...
  5. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions": The app is Acronis. Even though there is a checkbox [ ] to stop from showing again, they still pop up offers on special occasions during the year. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is acronis is not listed as a sender. There is a note: "Some senders may have their...
  6. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  7. Apps ans Features's lists are empty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps ans Features's lists are empty: The Apps and Features are empty and the Programs and Features cannot accessible after I reset my PC windows 10. I think it is because I chose the f12 when windows asked me if I want to delete Trusted Platform Module or not when restarting. please help?[ATTACH]...
  8. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...

Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...: Windows 10 after installing Autumn update. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications" is blank. As I can't get any notifications despite showing that I do have some could this be the reason?...
  9. Game Controller Settings list is empty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Controller Settings list is empty: Hello everyone, I got a little Probleme here, I plugged an XBox 360 Controller in and it got recognized by Windows 10 and on the Guide Button one green light is on. But the main problem is that when I go to Device and Hardware and do the usual thing "Right Click >...
  10. Windows 10 empty all apps list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 empty all apps list: I'm not sure when this started happening. Might have been after a Windows update and the system reboot. I've been living with it for a couple weeks now. When I click All apps in the start menu, the list is empty. The apps in the most used list are still populated and when...