Windows 10: apps list

Discus and support apps list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeMerritt2, Aug 28, 2020.

1. apps list

i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list?

:)

MikeMerritt2, Aug 28, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

apps list

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps list :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

apps list

1. apps list - Similar Threads - apps list

2. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  3. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  6. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  7. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  8. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  9. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...
  10. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...