Windows 10: Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro

Discus and support Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi after installing windows 10 pro my apps look blurred and display doesnt look crisp. I checked in device manager and all drivers are installed. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lakshi, Dec 15, 2020.

1. lakshi Win User

Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro

Hi after installing windows 10 pro my apps look blurred and display doesnt look crisp. I checked in device manager and all drivers are installed. Can anyone help me out?

:)

lakshi, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro

1. Apps look blurred after installing windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Apps blurred installing

2. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation window display blur issue in window 10: Hello guys , I just bought a My Dell Laptop inspiron 15 7000 series 7559 , its have a 4K touch display but i have a problem with some kind of blur in device manager and in other kind of stuff like when i am installing a new software that installation window is blur like...
  3. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation window display blur issue in window 10: Hello guys , I just bought a My Dell Laptop inspiron 15 7000 series 7559 , its have a 4K touch display but i have a problem with some kind of blur in device manager and in other kind of stuff like when i am installing a new software that installation window is blur like...
  4. Installation window display blur issue in window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will blur buttons on apps: Hello,Since updating my Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have some apps that will blur out items and it makes it hard to keep track. When I move them to my other display, it does the same thing. See the attached images for example. Here's what I've tested:I've moved apps between...
  6. Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Text and Icon on Windows 10 Pro: I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. I am using laptop with configuration i3 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd graphcis 5500. Maximum resolution available is 1366X768 as recommended which I have also set. I didn't faced any visual issue on windows 7 but text and...
  7. Blur Text and Icons on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Text and Icons on Windows 10 Pro: I have upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. I am using laptop with configuration i3 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd graphcis 5500. Maximum resolution available is 1366X768 as recommended which I have also set. I didn't faced any visual issue on windows 7 but text and...
  8. Windows 10 blurring

Windows 10 blurring: After updating to release 1909 the image at startup automatically blurs when you start to login. Is there any way to go back to the old behavior? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blurring/a30e9f77-36f2-412e-9a1d-10ce6d110a63
  9. Blurring of lock screen in Windows 10 Pro

Blurring of lock screen in Windows 10 Pro: Since a recent update (I am now at 10.0.18362), the background of the lock screen is blurred as soon as I press a key. I preferred the old way without blurring; is it possible to go back and if so, how? I didn't see anything under "Personalization"....
  10. Windows 10 pro 125% display blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 125% display blur: Hello guys I'm using windows 10 pro - acer nitro laptop vn7-592g. im having exact problem listed here: Solved FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows! - Windows 10 Forums resolution - Windows 10 Font blurry 125% scaling - Super User I don't want to...