Windows 10: Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them

Discus and support Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've noticed this before, and it's been happening for a while now, but before it was just with a couple specific apps. Now it's affecting a lot more,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GuyInDogSuit, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them

I've noticed this before, and it's been happening for a while now, but before it was just with a couple specific apps. Now it's affecting a lot more, like Chrome, Steam, and Discord. Fonts and pictures will look somewhat blurry and pixelated, until I hover the mouse over them, whereupon they "clear up" again. I've tried adjusting scaling settings and toggling the "fix scaling for apps" setting. No dice. What is doing this?

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Looking for gaming mouse

I'm looking for a gaming mouse. Any suggestions would be nice, I live in the US.

Snipe343, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them

1. Apps look out of focus until I mouse over them - Similar Threads - Apps focus until

2. Windows apps crash when I mouse over them, not with keyboard tabs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps crash when I mouse over them, not with keyboard tabs: To preface, this should be an "Apps on Windows 10" issue, but it affect all apps, not any one.This is the strangest issue I've had with my computer HP Envy x360. All Windows/System apps/features stopped working and crash when I try to mouse over them. A temporary fix is I use...
  3. The pictures displayed before I sign in are out of focus. how can I make them be in focus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pictures displayed before I sign in are out of focus. how can I make them be in focus?: The pictures usually displayed before I click my mouse to bring up my sign in password are out of focus. How can I set my laptop so the photos appear again before my sign in appears?...
  4. Windows apps constantly go blurry until I mouse over them. I notice it mostly with Edge and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows apps constantly go blurry until I mouse over them. I notice it mostly with Edge and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_hope_youre_ok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzjgnl/windows_apps_constantly_go_blurry_until_i_mouse/
  5. help! Why is my text now looking out off focus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    help! Why is my text now looking out off focus?: I can't use my GPU due to maleware I got, presently getting that damage fixed but I have to wait for a disk in the mail. The font always is blurry and out of focus now in Windows and Chrome. Not sure if it's because it is using onboard graphics instead of my GPU but I highly...
  6. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.: I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no...
  7. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  8. Icons have black square on them as I mouse over

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons have black square on them as I mouse over: I have an odd problem. Desktop can look 100% fine, then as I move the mouse cursor over the icons, as I move the mouse over each one, they have a black square around them. It seems completely random when it does it. Today it did it while installing a piece of software, then...
  9. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  10. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814