Windows 10: apps lost during automatic update

Discus and support apps lost during automatic update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; windows store-maps and calculator was lost doring automatic update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GarryTurgeon, Nov 11, 2019.

1. apps lost during automatic update

windows store-maps and calculator was lost doring automatic update

:)

GarryTurgeon, Nov 11, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 11, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile apps lost  during automatic update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 11, 2019
  4. bigscale Win User

apps lost during automatic update

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

apps lost during automatic update

1. apps lost during automatic update - Similar Threads - apps lost during

2. PC lost power during update:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC lost power during update:: Hello, I was updating my pc but during the update a somebody else came and shut it down without realising this would cause major issues. Im trying to update again, but the pc is now very slow and if after reinstalling the update it is still slow, is there a way to fix the...
  3. Apps not updating automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not updating automatically: Why is the store not updating apps automatically. The update apps automatically button is turned on in settings. When I open the store it shows the number of app downloads available & have to update them manually....
  4. Apps not updating automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not updating automatically: Why is the store not updating apps automatically. The update apps automatically button is turned on in settings. When I open the store it shows the number of app downloads available & have to update them manually. Vijay....
  5. Apps lost during reset

Apps lost during reset: Anyway to reclaim apps lost during a reset? Checked downloads. Not there. I managed to save all files, but lost all apps. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-lost-during-reset/bcb6081d-d141-4449-b5bb-8e3fa2549f32
  6. Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.

Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.: Hello, Months ago, your glorious updates messed up my computer. Just like always, I don't recall ever asking Windows to randomly shut down my computer, so it takes an hour or so updating. But it did, and users have always had little authority on their machines when it comes...
  7. How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?

How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?: I reset my computer because I was losing some features on Windows 10. After resetting I have lost most of my Microsoft apps from Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Word is gone....
  8. Update nightmare - reset Apps, lost Data after automatic update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update nightmare - reset Apps, lost Data after automatic update: Hi, on a no-problem notebook of a Relative, win ran an update last night at 4 and came up with this: Most App-Links are gone, Apps still there. But Firefox, Outlook and others seem completely reset as if freshly installed, no accounts set f.e. Win demands hardware driver...
  9. lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update: Hi friends, i was using Windows 10 Enterprise . And from automatic update, i lost my most important files . But , i have now recovered them . Now, the problem is that only two apps i.e. Cortana and Microsoft Edge are coming . And i can't find store,outlook,news and other apps...
  10. Offline automatomation by Win10 during automatic update

Offline automatomation by Win10 during automatic update: How to prevent Windows 10 putting itself offline while it performs automatic updates? 17 January 2017 Windows update ended up looping forever after it put itself offline by updating - without permision - the current working non MS net drivers to MS net drivers (which...