Windows 10: Apps lost during reset

Discus and support Apps lost during reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Anyway to reclaim apps lost during a reset? Checked downloads. Not there. I managed to save all files, but lost all apps. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by QuitsCascade616, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Apps lost during reset

Anyway to reclaim apps lost during a reset? Checked downloads. Not there. I managed to save all files, but lost all apps. Thanks

:)

QuitsCascade616, Aug 16, 2019

2. Recovering apps lost to reset

I reset my dell inspiron computer with windows 10 and lost some apps in the process. I have a list of them but I do not know how to recover them

KathyCleggett, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Apps lost during reset

lost points?

Hi Susan,

It seems that the issue is with the Window Store app cache. We suggest that you clear Store cache by following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose Run.
    • In the Run window, type in wsreset.exe and click OK.

An empty command prompt window will open up.
    • When the reset is complete, this window will close and the Store window will open.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Apps lost during reset

1. Apps lost during reset - Similar Threads - Apps lost during

2. SSD lost 95% of its volume during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD lost 95% of its volume during reset: Hi all,My laptop was crashing VERY regularly. I decided to factory reset it and I set that process going. Midway through the reset the laptop crashed. When I tried to turn it on again it said it couldn't boot. I assume windows was half deleted or something.I downloaded a new...
  3. SSD lost 95% of its volume during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD lost 95% of its volume during reset: Hi all,My laptop was crashing VERY regularly. I decided to factory reset it and I set that process going. Midway through the reset the laptop crashed. When I tried to turn it on again it said it couldn't boot. I assume windows was half deleted or something.I downloaded a new...
  4. Computer lost power during reset.

Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  5. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  6. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer lost power during Reset This PC

Computer lost power during Reset This PC: After that Choose Operating System boot screen appeared with two Windows 10 options after trying both, Reset This PC did not recover I chose Reset This PC from that screen Windows 10 deleted my files...
  8. Removed apps during PC reset

Removed apps during PC reset: How do I restore a removed app after a PC RESET? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-apps-during-pc-reset/f991fd1e-0e3d-4827-8f00-fda849d398ce
  9. apps lost during automatic update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps lost during automatic update: windows store-maps and calculator was lost doring automatic update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-maps-and-calculator-was-lost-doring/8e0876e2-c373-47c2-adce-bc58ee38908f"
  10. How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?

How to restore Windows 10 apps lost during reset?: I reset my computer because I was losing some features on Windows 10. After resetting I have lost most of my Microsoft apps from Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. Word is gone....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore lost apps

2. how can i recover apps removed during reset

3. restore window apps after resetting pc

4. how to restore this computer audio when it was lost during a system reset