Windows 10: Apps missing

Discus and support Apps missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all , microsoft store App missing from device along with Teams etc What could of happend also Computer restarts due to errors any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh jones 1603, May 4, 2021 at 7:17 AM.

1. Apps missing

Hello all , microsoft store App missing from device along with Teams etc What could of happend also Computer restarts due to errors any suggestions

:)

Josh jones 1603, May 4, 2021 at 7:17 AM
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. Apps missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

Thema:

Apps missing

1. Apps missing - Similar Threads - Apps missing

2. All Tiles / Apps Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Tiles / Apps Missing: I have a cheap little RCA notebook and i accidentaly turned off the GUI. so i have no start tiles, no message board, no way to access BT or anything. i googled it but the method to turn it on doesn't work because not all options are present. Windows 10 update isnt even...
  3. Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

Settings App Issue Top Header Missing: So I have a Windows Settings app, and the Top Header is MissingIt looks like this:Here's the detail about my Windows 10 Build:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎24/‎07/‎2020OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  4. XBox app dependencies missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox app dependencies missing: When i open the app it says few things are missing in this pc when i click install i get a notification from microsoft store that they are installed but xbox still says it is missing. Is there any solution to this?...
  5. Windows Reset now Apps are missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Reset now Apps are missing.: Hi there,I have been having a lot of trouble with windows the last couple of weeks.To begin with, I could not download apps from the Microsoft Store, I would always get an error upon installation.Following this, I tried all the recommendations including WRreset, cmd and...
  6. Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps are missing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. In start bar in place of default app -ms resources:app name is written. And none...
  7. Apps missing icons in the Start Menu search results

Apps missing icons in the Start Menu search results: The icons for my applications have not been showing up in the start menu search ever since I reset my computer but kept the important files. How do I fix this? I've tried the bare minimum of restarting my computer as well as a few other things, but nothing seems to work. Any...
  8. I keep getting, missing .dll files such as SETUPAPI.dll and no apps are working not even...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting, missing .dll files such as SETUPAPI.dll and no apps are working not even...: Yesterday evening i let my little brother get on my computer without me around and he sent me a video of everytime he would open chrome it would crash. So after i check it out i realize i cant use any app period because of missing .dll, i even get the missing .dll error when...
  9. Gears of War 4 missing from installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears of War 4 missing from installed apps: First of all i would like to warn everyone that english is not my native language so i apologize for any mistakes. I have a 3 partitions on my internal Hard Drive Disk, C,D and E, a couple of days ago before an update to win 20h2 i installed an mstore app Gears of War 4 on my...
  10. Windows Apps files broken/missing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Apps files broken/missing.: Hi, I'm Max and I got a problem. Few days ago I tried to gain permission to my WindowsApps folder from trustedInstaller. I tried it, and like 90% of files was converted to mine, but that 10% was still linked with TrustedInstaller because they were System files or something...