Windows 10: Apps not conpatible with Tablet

Discus and support Apps not conpatible with Tablet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Most of the Apps that I try to download have the message "This App is not compatible with this device" I am running Windows 10 on a tablet. Some Apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AntonW, Dec 21, 2019.

1. AntonW Win User

Apps not conpatible with Tablet

Most of the Apps that I try to download have the message "This App is not compatible with this device"

I am running Windows 10 on a tablet. Some Apps install ok but a majority of Apps have that msg.

:)

AntonW, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Dec 21, 2019
  3. DonWyman Win User
    Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

DonWyman, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Apps not conpatible with Tablet

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Apps not conpatible with Tablet

1. Apps not conpatible with Tablet - Similar Threads - Apps conpatible Tablet

2. How to switch apps in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch apps in tablet mode?: Hello, I've using a surface running windows 10. But I don't even know how to switch between apps when in tablet mode, and I haven't found any information from Microsoft website. There is help for Turn tablet mode on , but the link on the page Use your PC like a tablet goes to...
  3. How to switch apps in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch apps in tablet mode?: Hello, I've using a surface running windows 10. But I don't even know how to switch between apps when in tablet mode, and I haven't found any information from Microsoft website. There is help for Turn tablet mode on , but the link on the page Use your PC like a tablet goes to...
  4. Does the imo app work on a Microsoft Tablet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does the imo app work on a Microsoft Tablet: Does the imo app work on a Microsoft Tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-imo-app-work-on-a-microsoft-tablet/e67e6de4-5289-4a99-88b0-59d59367a7b2
  5. Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems

Skype (Store App) in Tablet Mode problems: Has anyone else had problems with the Skype store app in Tablet Mode? My current issues are: When Skype is set to run at startup (login) the app does not seem to fully load and only shows a black blank window (see attached). I was able to mitigate the problem by disabling...
  6. Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?

Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?: Hi Today when I turned my laptop to tablet mode, I did not see the button that helps to switch between apps. This button was located search button in bottom of the window, but I cant see it now. It was there before. Did I change a setting mistakenly ? PS: Right...
  7. Apps to make tablet experience better?

Apps to make tablet experience better?: Hey there, recently got a Windows 10 tablet! Wondering if there's a list of the best (free) apps, mostly system apps. For example, one to add custom gestures.. There's one on the store, but it's NOT free. Hopefully you'll help me, thanks! 46798
  8. Changing the default app when in tablet mode

Changing the default app when in tablet mode: Hi, I'm new to these forums so my apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in. What I am trying to figure out how to do is change the default program used to open pdf files when my convertible laptop is in tablet mode compared to when it is in regular laptop...
  9. Is it possible to display and select Win10 apps on tablet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to display and select Win10 apps on tablet?: I would like to know if it is possible to display favorite programs I use frequently on Windows 10 to my tablet. I have a 4 monitor setup and would like to display the Start Menu on my tablet as partial control of PC. I do not want to clone a display. I do not want to use...
  10. Tablet with Windows 10 reverted to Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet with Windows 10 reverted to Apps Screen: I have a new tablet and all was well until I must've hit something and changed to the screen where all the apps are shown all over the display. I just want the app squares off of my screen. I've googled but I just get the stuff where they added the classic shell so I'm not...